Alberta Oil Jobs

Off-Topic Discussions
mr_icez

Alberta Oil Jobs

Post by mr_icez »

Hey does anyone know how to get a job in Albertas oil sands?
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i donno my ex gfs dad and brother are out there working.... my cousin is an oil rig engineer near sylvan lake i believe its called.... i donno i can see what companies they work for and let you know?
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I had an alberta oil job once.. I think its kind of like a cleveland steamer except you can choose what kind of oil you want to use.. I chose tropical orange.. I recomend it.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I had an alberta oil job once.. I think its kind of like a cleveland steamer except you can choose what kind of oil you want to use.. I chose tropical orange.. I recomend it.
HAHAH I don't think that's quite what he meant :P
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

I work in the Alberta Oil and Gas industry
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Talon_66 wrote:I work in the Alberta Oil and Gas industry
Good for you. :lol:
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
mxmaz

Re: Alberta Oil Jobs

Post by mxmaz »

mr_icez wrote:Hey does anyone know how to get a job in Albertas oil sands?
Same way you get a job anywhere else. Try halliburton.

Return to “Off-Topic”