MX3s of www.mx-3.com (POST PICS OF UR MX3)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Ferrarislayer

Post by Ferrarislayer »

Here's mine. '93 GS The tires on that were on the stock wheels when I bought it were only rated up to 160km/h (100MPH). When I came out to Vancouver for school I was doing upwards of 220km/h down the Coquhalla highway. 2 days later I got a flat and found out about my tires crap rating. I took it as a sign and shelled out the cash for these FRD 17'' with low profile to keep stock overall diameter. Only other mods are a CD deck, Cone air filter, red/black leather and Aluminum shift knob and a stainless muffler that rattles my brains out between 2k and 3k rpm. Once I get the money, I'm going to the toy store to get lots of performance and astetic goodies for it. :D

Mind the wierd look I'm giving, not my most gracefull moments :P
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

here is my contribution:
the way my car looked 2005

new look for 2006
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

It would look a lot cooler if you put the body kit on the car. :lol: I see you have it siting up on blocks thats funny. =)
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

yeah winter is pretty crap here > + i blew up the engine :evil:

i'll be putting the engine in early part of 06 > + i will not fit a kit until i'm ready to spray. the reason i held the kit against it was to see if the project was worth doing or just sell the parts and buy somthing else
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

its gonna look really good. nice job! :D
raspberry metallic 2.5 klze, clutchmasters stage II clutch, ss autochrome headers, kl31 ecu, magnaflow cat, twm shortshift, corksport rear strut tower bar, clear turnsignals, and lots of dents.
Ferrarislayer

Post by Ferrarislayer »

Ya man mold the kit and it'll look awsome.
blown engine=Excuse to get a KL-ZE :D
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

Ferrarislayer wrote:Here's mine. '93 GS The tires on that were on the stock wheels when I bought it were only rated up to 160km/h (100MPH). When I came out to Vancouver for school I was doing upwards of 220km/h down the Coquhalla highway. 2 days later I got a flat and found out about my tires crap rating. I took it as a sign and shelled out the cash for these FRD 17'' with low profile to keep stock overall diameter. Only other mods are a CD deck, Cone air filter, red/black leather and Aluminum shift knob and a stainless muffler that rattles my brains out between 2k and 3k rpm. Once I get the money, I'm going to the toy store to get lots of performance and astetic goodies for it. :D

Mind the wierd look I'm giving, not my most gracefull moments :P

haha wow u look like a constipated old man on a rollercoaster
no offense or anything :lol:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
MaX-3

Post by MaX-3 »

hopefully my pics work, i hate linking from the community space but i got no own, so lets try.

what you should see is my mx :wink:

Greetz MaX-3
visit the german http://www.mx-3-community.de
and yes, my stickers improve performence! ;)
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

See he has the idea red and yellow thats what i am going to do next year.

Damn sun in a few of these...

1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

MaX-3 wrote: Image
Wait a second here. What year is this MX - 92 / 93? On a closer look I see that there is external slide adjusting vent controls on the centre and side units. Hey, what's up with that? Again the NA MX gets robbed of a great little perk. And the Hazard/Warning switch is in the middle of the centre vents. Where's the master A/C switch then? Damn, wish we had the same LHD E-Spec config here. :cry:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
MaX-3

Post by MaX-3 »

hi

it is a ´93 model.

the switches are only changed, i got the warning switch where your a/c switch is and the a/c switch where your warning switch is.
you can see the a/c switch but there is no symbol on the button because i got no a/c, but models with a/c have the button left, on the right side of the stearingwheel where i got only that black button.

the adjustable vents are standart in E-spec mx, i´ve never noticed one without that.
Greetz MaX-3
visit the german http://www.mx-3-community.de
and yes, my stickers improve performence! ;)
mx almere

Post by mx almere »

Those vent controls and emergency lights are standard on the e-spec models in '92-'93 models. The a/c button is behind the steering wheel, next to the rear window defroster. Daniel (MaX-3) doesn't seem to have that.
mx almere

Post by mx almere »

I need to type faster :wink:
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

So who can get me some of those vents?? I got dibs if anyone can ship a set... I hate that I cannot turn the vents off if I don't want air blowing on me.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mx almere

Post by mx almere »

That shouldn't be much of a problem, I know of a few wrecked MX-3's in the neighbourhoud. I will check on monday, ok?

Return to “Appearance”