[FS] A/C compressor, condensor, OEM Floormats from a 1994 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdags94

[FS] A/C compressor, condensor, OEM Floormats from a 1994 GS

Post by mazdags94 »

I just removed all of my A/C lines, condenser, compressor, etc. and I have no use for them. I see some compressors going for well over 200 on eBay. The only line I was able to salvage without sawing off is the line that comes from the evaporator and goes into the small canaster under the intake. Although I did some sawing, the condenser does have the fitting still attached as I cut the line before the line entered the fitting (too hard to reach). Therefore, the condensor and line mentioned above do have the proper fittings on them for installation. look down further for the floormats! :wink:

The compressor is listed on eBay as of now, but I would sell it for less on here to anyone that wanted it. The link is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MX-3-GS- ... enameZWDVW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm looking to get around 40 plus shipping for the condensor but as far as the other parts, I am open to offers since I do not even know if they are parts people need. Let me know if anyone has any interest. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by mazdags94 on June 8th, 2008, 2:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
mazdags94

Re: [FS] A/C stuff

Post by mazdags94 »

I would also be open to offers from anyone that might be looking for any of these parts. :?
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
Xavier

Re: [FS] A/C stuff from a 1994 GS

Post by Xavier »

I wouldn't mind taking that AC compressor off your hands how about 85+shipping?
I'm not on here much, so if that sounds good just call/text me at 208-405-5902. Only thing is that i can only do money orders at the time. Does that work for you?
Blaze Red '92 K8 Mx-3 GS. Never got around to a ZE swap. SOLD
1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Don't worry i'll come back around to the Mazda world.
se7en

Post by se7en »

it says your from hamburg.....germany?

I am interested in the condensor....

thanks

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

new pics just posted :)
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Maybe Hamburg Macdonalds lol
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mazdags94

Re: [FS] A/C compressor, condensor, OEM Floormats from a 1994 GS

Post by mazdags94 »

Also have a set of OEM floormats that are in MINT condition. They are the type with the plastic bottom w/ spikes as opposed to the cloth that rips and smeels after a while. I paid $70 for them from the mazda dealer. Asking $40 plus ship, canada is extra. PM if interested. Also, taking offers on a/c condensor and compressor!

Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

PM sent about the mats
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

wow.. if the first poster doesnt take the mats, i'll take them 100%
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Waiting on your reply Jovian, if you don't want them then the sale will go to NinjaJim. Let me know either way if you could. Thanks.

NinjaJim, I'll keep you posted!
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Floormats are SOLD! Open to offers for the a/c parts (except evaporator).

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”