klze vs bp(t)

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: klze vs bp(t)

Post by Mooneggs »

sha-d - you are talking about all these swaps and stuff... have you even ridden in an mx-3 with a klze? I mean you are talking about turbos and such but just a stock klze is quite fast! Also like nd4spdse said, you would be better off turboing a klde vs a klze...

:roll:
sha-d

Post by sha-d »

TT'ing a klze for bragging rights i guess and that i have a couple of turbos lying around for a while now.

yes i have driven a mx3 with a klze swap. pretty quick. i like to go fast.

:mrgreen:

oh, and bp's don't fit ze's lol..
Speed...thats all that matters
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

sha-d wrote: TT'ing a klze for bragging rights i guess and that i have a couple of turbos lying around for a while now.

yes i have driven a mx3 with a klze swap. pretty quick. i like to go fast.

:mrgreen:

oh, and bp's don't fit ze's lol..
Good luck with that there. :|

Nd4SpdSe wrote: A KLZE is very, very fun. It would only be worth swapping to a BPT from a GS is you want high horsepower, but that was back in the day before all the aftermarket KL components became available.
There's a familiar face.
All the aftermarket KL components??
Looks like I've got some research to do!
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”