[WTB] European Mazda MX-3 OEM Front Bumper w/ Air Dam

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Vecia
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] European Mazda MX-3 OEM Front Bumper w/ Air Dam

Post by Vecia »

Ive been looking for this bumper everywhere but the only one close is the Corksport Mazdaspeed replica. I'm looking for the European Mazda MX-3 OEM Front Bumper With Front Air Dam. If someone has it and you are willing to part with it reasonably, send me a PM and we will get it worked out. It will be a few weeks before I can get it but I figured I might want to start the search now. Thanks.
_-Night-Shade-_

Re: [WTB] European Mazda MX-3 OEM Front Bumper w/ Air Dam

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Good luck, everyone wants those and they are pretty hard to get over here.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
muttpower
antispam: No

Post by muttpower »

Grrrrr....I have a Euro Front Bumper shell w/ lip and mini sides I've been trying to get rid of, but it's local pickup only, as fed ex freight wont come on post to pick it up...I've even offered it for $50 , but the last 2 people never came to pay and get it...it's not in the best condition, but it has no holes or cracks, etc, and just needs to be sanded and refinished...if no one comes to get it by this weekend, I'm just going to remove and keep the lip, skirts, etc, and trash the bumper shell...movers wont ship it for us :confused2:
1992 MX3 GS (My Project Toy)
K8DE, see web site...too many mods to list, but still growing.
2006 Dodge Durango (The Family-Mobile)
Every time you race a Honda Civic, a kitten kills a retard.
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

muttpower wrote:Grrrrr....I have a Euro Front Bumper shell w/ lip and mini sides I've been trying to get rid of, but it's local pickup only, as fed ex freight wont come on post to pick it up...I've even offered it for $50 , but the last 2 people never came to pay and get it...it's not in the best condition, but it has no holes or cracks, etc, and just needs to be sanded and refinished...if no one comes to get it by this weekend, I'm just going to remove and keep the lip, skirts, etc, and trash the bumper shell...movers wont ship it for us :confused2:
Are you kidding me? That's shitty.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

If you found a shipper, I'd jump on that price!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

Corksport does sell the bumper you are looking for. However, the last time I priced it, (just after the new year) shipping had jumped 100.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

muttpower wrote:Grrrrr....I have a Euro Front Bumper shell w/ lip and mini sides I've been trying to get rid of, but it's local pickup only, as fed ex freight wont come on post to pick it up...I've even offered it for $50 , but the last 2 people never came to pay and get it...it's not in the best condition, but it has no holes or cracks, etc, and just needs to be sanded and refinished...if no one comes to get it by this weekend, I'm just going to remove and keep the lip, skirts, etc, and trash the bumper shell...movers wont ship it for us :confused2:
Ship the bumper with Greyhound Package Xpress http://www.shipgreyhound.com/, you just package it up and drop it off at the nearest bus station and its significantly cheaper. Buyer just picks it up at the Greyhound station closest to them. I just shipped a bumper with them for $60.
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Vecia

Post by Vecia »

Yeah, now I see and understand why everyone wants one. How about an air dam so I can atleast pretty-up the stock bumper? I'm probably going to get a body kit eventually anyways; just love the OEM look of the Euro models.
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

I have 2 of these sitting in my back yard...

Biggest issue is no-one will ship out of UK to US for a decent price :cry:

I have had quotes of $300US just for shipping... I'd happily sell them both for $50 each... just the damned shipping that kills it.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”