disassembling the transmission

A forum for discussions regarding the MX-3' transmission. Swap, technical, and troubleshooting info should be placed here.
mazdapr

disassembling the transmission

Post by mazdapr »

i will be installing a phantom grip on a 93 mx3 gs transmission but i cant find the procedure how to take the trans apart. if anybodu has it let me know.
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: disassembling the transmission

Post by umcamara »

Here's a complete tear-down and rebuild, but you'll need to register (free).

Click Here
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I really really really would not recommend installing that... :| you're going to end up spending more money in the long run you might as well get the LSD from MFactory and do it right the first time...

The link I was going to give is the same as umcamara - also check the shop manual...
mazdapr

Post by mazdapr »

Mooneggs wrote:I really really really would not recommend installing that... :| you're going to end up spending more money in the long run you might as well get the LSD from MFactory and do it right the first time...

The link I was going to give is the same as umcamara - also check the shop manual...

why?? i keep reading good stuff and bad stuff about this product but when i see a negative feedback about it i dont see no explanation no reasons. just its bad stuff dont used it.

Return to “Transmissions”