FS: 93 GS with ZE swap

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sal

FS: 93 GS with ZE swap

Post by Sal »

Hello Everyone,

I'm letting her go it was a fun ride, but at this time i need something bigger...

I'm asking for $1500 but open to any offers... i dont have the time or patience to do a part out, so i'm selling the whole thing...btw for those that live in the GTA i'm willing to tow the car, within a resonable distance...

-1993 teal GS with 298k on body
-Swap a ZE last summer curve neck, i put on it 25000-30000k since
-new radiator, timing belt and water pump same time as swap
-fidanza flywheel
-centerforce stage II clutch
-Direct Fit CIA, no mods or custom work req'd for installation. To my knowledge im the only one on this board to have this, worth $200 easy.
-short shifter
-four new re-build calipers
-Front EBC rotors and pads
-strut bars upper front and rear
-Tokico shocks with apex springs 1.6' drop
-both front wheel bearings changed
-clear turn signals
-2.25' magnaflow cat, resonator and muffler...and 2.25' piping from the cat to the muffler....headers are still stock...This has a nice rumble to it
-SE steering wheel
-magnacor electrical wires with ground wires
-alpine deck, 2 10' debiesis subs with kenwood amp...pounds really good (may sell seperatley)

The negative
-Needs body work....
-rust on the rear passenger side quarter panel and a spot on the trunk.
-was in a accident...driver side quarter panel, bumper and driver side fender were hit. its noticable but its not that bad i was still driving it

My clutch just gave out, but the engine runs great...this is it as far as mechanical issues

let me know

thanks,
93 ZE curve neck, kl36 ecu, apex lowring springs tokico struts front and rear upper strut bars and a CAI.. still building!!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”