curtklze has left T.O.

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
curtklze

curtklze has left T.O.

Post by curtklze »

Like its says, Im gone, Im living in Calgary now and the MX-3 is nearly dead hehehe. Im back in a BMW 740i and I got no space for a 270000 km, beat to hell and back mx-3 that needs 5 grand to fix up.

just wanted to let it be known.

need4sped you can remove me from your map :) hehehe
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: curtklze has left T.O.

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Hey, long time Curt! So why did you end up over there? Why's the Mx-3 hurting and need so much to fix? Too much nawzzz?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

well the hood and right front fender are still dented from the accident 3 years ago, letting it sit outside for 2 years didnt help the rust situation, towing a 2000lbs u-haul trailer 3500km's from toronto to calgary by way of the U.S. broke the right rear spring and blew out the left rear shock, trans output seals are leaking, shift forks are sloppy, I suspect the wires that came on my 1992 straigt neck KLZE are the origonal ones and they seem to be crapping out (misfire under W.O.T), needs summer tires.

I still have a full bottle of nitrous, never put it back on the car after I melted the last motor.
:D

thats pritty much it, out here you can find low km (90K-150k KM) MX-3's with no rust at all for 3-6 grand, so I didnt want to spend the money fixing up mine.

I might get another one down the road, and with everything I know now I would be able to do it up alot better. plus, because 1992-1993 mx-3 are over 15 years old, I might import one from japan or possible germany (already KM, left hand drive AND glass headlights, sport seats with lumbar adjustments, seat heaters, abs, traction control, and all kinds of cool stuff) so in another year or 2 I could get a sweet 94-95.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

curtklze wrote:I might get another one down the road, and with everything I know now I would be able to do it up alot better. plus, because 1992-1993 mx-3 are over 15 years old, I might import one from japan or possible germany (already KM, left hand drive AND glass headlights, sport seats with lumbar adjustments, seat heaters, abs, traction control, and all kinds of cool stuff) so in another year or 2 I could get a sweet 94-95.
Or, you could buy mine this summer and have everything you could possibly want already done. :wink:
John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

wow curt you still have your mx3 would have thought you traded it in for a bmw long time ago
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Actually he got a Bimmer but kept the Mx-3 on the side
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”