Konig Feather

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Konig Feather

Post by Jovian2k »

Has anyone seen these? From what I know they are available in 15, 16, and 17 inch. Black, Gold, and Silver.
I heard 15" is 11.9lbs, and the 16" is 15.2lbs ...not as light as Heliums surprisingly. It is 8 spoke compared to 7.
I think they would look/perform nice... I am considering switching to them from my 16" Heliums when summer comes!
What do people think?

1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Re: Konig Feather

Post by atlantamx3 »

Its a great looking wheel!

:D
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Good looking wheel.. I dont think its worth the effort & cash. The helium 15X6.5 = 11.4 lbs and the 16x7 = 15.4 lbs. The 15x6.5 Feathers weigh in at 11.9 and the 16x7 Feathers are an even 15 lbs. (You can check http://www.good-win-racing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more details) I mean if your buying them strictly for looks.. then cool. :) I am a fan of the heliums myself :D

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I'm probably going to be getting Heliums for my car. But the feathers are pretty nice too. Heres a few pics of my friends car, its actually "Kp2t" on this board too. You got to remember obviously a 15" whel will weigh the least. There smaller than the 16". A 15" is pretty much the number one size for racing. But most street driven cars will opt out for a 16" because they areca tad bigger and won't effect performance drammatically. In my opinion 17"s are way to big for mx3's 16" is perfect size.

93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

wow what a sweet looking rim... I love the looks - reminds me of my TSW razors only much lighter :roll:

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”