FS: 1994 HIGHLY MODDED KLZE mx-3: NEED GONE! 5000OBO!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Tyler17rose

FS: 1994 HIGHLY MODDED KLZE mx-3: NEED GONE! 5000OBO!

Post by Tyler17rose »

BUMMMMP! CARS FIXED AND NEEDS A NICE NEW HOME!

5000 bucks and its yours, Now running mintt.

Solved the megasquirt problem, turned out to be launch control shorting the board. Anyways, the cars a beast again, and super reliable, drove back from edmonton to ottawa with 0 issues, have been driving it daily since (2-3 months) and its running awsome.

Details:

1994 Black Mazda Mx-3 GS, fully loaded power everything and AC

-Straight kneck KLZE swap
-Megasquirt Standalone fuel and spark management
-Mallory highfire ignition
-msd blaster 2 coil
-CZT 67mm throttle body
-Billet aluminum custom underdrive pully
-Stainless steel headers with egr delete
-2.5inch exhaust with thermal research resonator, piped through cat, and racing beat muffler
-SRD Billet aluminum Cross member
-custom cold air intake
-Ported intake manifold
-Stage 3 clutchmasters clutch, resurfaced GS flywheel
-New clutch slave cylinder

-Tokico struts and B&G springs, new endlinks all around
-Poly urathane control arm and trailiong arm bushings
-Rear strut bar
-Camber kit
-New calipers and brakes all around
-Braided SS brake lines on all 4
-SS braided clutch line
-New wheel bearings all around
-New endlinks all around
-New ball joints.

-Rockford 6.5 components, amped with a sony 222w amp
-Panasonic deck
-pioneer 6.5's in back
-Optima yellow top relocated to the trunk
-Autometer Sport comp Oil pressure (electric) and water temp (electric)
-Computerstar 2-way alarm

-OEM Carbon Fiber hood, sparco hood pins
-GS factory lip brand new, no cracks
-Limo tinted side and rear windows.
-Sparco steering wheel
-momo shift boot
-Currently has sparco Torino drivers seat (black) but hoping to take that out since the other matching seat is currently in my FC.
-Custom Audi Bixenon HID's in custom projector housings with hella ballasts and hella ff50 highbeams.
-Gutted rear, still has plastic and carpet though.
-Pacesetter adjustable short throw shifter

-Car has new calipers all around 7000km's ago, new rear pads and rotors 1000km's ago. (pad broke and gouged rotor)
-Stainless steel brake lines all around.
-New gas tank, new clutch slave cylinder, new wheel bearings and ball joints.

Pretty much everything on the car is new in the past 2-3 years. The car has nothing mechanically wrong with it Cosmetically is pretty good. Just a small dent on the back corner. And the rear bumper is scratched from a hit and run.

Ive ran a 14.1 @99mph in ottawa, im sure the car has a 13 second pass in it. Id estimate the whp to be around 190-200whp. More power is there too, a dyno tune and more timing will yeild that. The car was street tuned with a wideband and runs flawlessly, gets 450km/tank highway 375/tank city. I weighed the pig at a truck weigh station recently and with nothing but me and a full tank of gas in the car (no rear seat, spare, jack, rear seatbelts, garbage or anything at all loose in the car) And it weighed in at 2750lbs :(
All those fancy power options makes this car a pig! So some more weight reduction and this thing would fly. Definately over 200whp here to run a 99mph trap on a shitty track.

I wass looking to get $7000 obo, but Recently saw a new car that i cant go without buying, so im willing to take a huge hit and sell for 5000 or so. If your at all interested dont be hesitant to give me a call and talk about the car 613-797-5814

some quick pics:

Last edited by Tyler17rose on November 24th, 2007, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Looks like a great car! Not a bad price either considering all of the parts.

Any rust?

Did you run your 14.1 with that megasquirt, czt throttle body and no back seats?
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

sick car man..Hope someone buys it and takes care of it

just wondering how long have you had the tokico and b&g suspension in it.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

timpronk wrote:Looks like a great car! Not a bad price either considering all of the parts.

Any rust?

Did you run your 14.1 with that megasquirt, czt throttle body and no back seats?
There is barely any rust on the car. Im not gona lie and deceive potential buyers so i will point out that there is rust starting on the bottom inside lip of the doors. Other than that its cleeen. The underbody is mint, and almost everything on the car has been overhauled.

I ran the 14.1 with all those mods yes. I know it has more in it because ive taken much faster cars on highway pulls, so maybe i just cant drive, who knows, im not too big of a man to admit it.

Thanks for the interest in the car guys, and the free bumps :)
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

mx3autozam wrote:sick car man..Hope someone buys it and takes care of it

just wondering how long have you had the tokico and b&g suspension in it.
Ive had that suspension set up in it for maybe 10 000km's now. Still rides great and the b&G kit is the only spring i could find for the mx-3 that actually lowered the back of the car aswell. Im really happy with the drop.
Mods:

Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

BUMP! UPDATE! car is now running flawlessly again.
Mods:

matt753

Post by matt753 »

Wow, looks like a great car for $5000, I would definitely buy it if I didn't already have mine. I paid just under $6000 and mine was all stock.
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

matt753 wrote:Wow, looks like a great car for $5000, I would definitely buy it if I didn't already have mine. I paid just under $6000 and mine was all stock.
yeah im taking a huge hit on the car, your basically getting a fully modded mx-3 for the price of a clean stock one. I actually paid over 6000 for the car 6 years ago. And have since dumped endless amounts of money into it, totallying over 6000, the car currently has probably 3500 im mods not including labour. I have a HUGE file folder jammed with receipts that i will never add up, the buyer can take a look at them if they want, but id rather not know the true amount. The thing is you can never think you'll get any of that money back, its time to move on and id like to give another enthusiest a huge step forward. I have my heart set on a newish beemer that will be my daily driver, this car needs to get out of the laneway for that to happen, and this is a terrible time of year to sell a car like this, hence the unreal price.

Thanks for lookin! someone is going to get a good deal!
Mods:

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: FS: 1994 HIGHLY MODDED KLZE mx-3: NEED GONE! 5000OBO!

Post by Mooneggs »

Tyler17rose wrote:I wass looking to get $7000 obo, but Recently saw a new car that i cant go without buying, so im willing to take a huge hit and sell for 5000 or so.
good luck on the sell but I am curious, what is this new car that you are buying?? :o
Tyler17rose

Re: FS: 1994 HIGHLY MODDED KLZE mx-3: NEED GONE! 5000OBO!

Post by Tyler17rose »

Mooneggs wrote:
Tyler17rose wrote:I wass looking to get $7000 obo, but Recently saw a new car that i cant go without buying, so im willing to take a huge hit and sell for 5000 or so.
good luck on the sell but I am curious, what is this new car that you are buying?? :o
Im looking at picking up a 92-99 328is bmw.
Mods:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”