Thanks MX-3.com!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
azazel95

Thanks MX-3.com!

Post by azazel95 »

I just wanted to thank MX-3.com and all its members for all the help I have found on this site and forum. I've had many problems with my mx3 for a while but thanks to this site, and only this site, my mx is like new almost. Still got a few things to fix on her, but I am not worried about those because I have already found plenty of info on this site for it, and if I need help I know you guys will offer all you can. I've never been on a forum that has such a community value to it.

So thank you MX-3.com and members. You have saved me a lot of money and headaches.
Bumpysbro
Supporting Member

Post by Bumpysbro »

haha yup this place rocks, had problems and nothing but good info and awesome people on this site. thnx :D
1995 mazda Mx-3 RS 1.6liter DOHC B6-DE
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

I'll second that thank you. Everyone here has always been a big help and I couldn't appreciate it more! I feel like I know that car inside and out with all I've found and been told on here.

Special "shout out" to Grants, Tunes67, PATDIESEL and Joey's MX.
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

am gald i have internet again so i can help out and get help damn i love MX-3 but this place has ben great.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Your welcome.. and moved to General section.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”