Just wanted to say thanks...

Off-Topic Discussions
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Just wanted to say thanks...

Post by Tunes67 »

I realized as I was posting just a few minutes ago.. that I was at 999 posts.. This post makes 1000 posts since I joined up here back in January. I wanted to take a moment to thank the great folks of this forum for all the information and kindness that has been shown to me in that time. I hope that I have helped and can continue to help out for a long time to come. Thanks Jeff for a great site and thanks to the MX-3 Community itself for every thing I have learned here in such a short period of time. Cheers!!

Tunes67
:2thumbsup: :froggie_red: :laugh: :driver: :mrgreen: :lol:
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

post whore
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
JWMX3

Re: Just wanted to say thanks...

Post by JWMX3 »

Tunes67 wrote: :2thumbsup: :froggie_red: :laugh: :driver: :mrgreen: :lol:
emoticon whore

:P

good to have an "experienced" car guy like you on the forums...... i kno u helped me a couple times
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

whore whore and its hard to think i have been here for 3 years now
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

1000 posts in 4 months? You must save on your cellular?
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

I think one of those 1000 was even good... :D

Haha Tunes - keep up the good work :2thumbsup:
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

wh0r3
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

1000 posts in 4 months? You must save on your cellular?
Yeah.. I get to hang out on the forums at work most days.. makes for interesting reading :D Heh.. half of what I am thankful for is finding something to keep me occupied when I am bored at work ;) :lol:

Tunes67
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

1000 posts in 4 months. That's awesome. :P
And here I am at a measly 45. I have alot of catching up to do.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I think I have well over 1000 posts since Nov of 2004. If anyones a post whore its me! LOL But Tunes is a close second. I must say that most of his posts have been a bit more informative than mine... :lol:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Hey Tunes, what kind of work do you do that lets you surf the internet all day when you're bored?
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

happy 1000th post :D
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

TC- More or less I am the company computer geek/jack of all trades.. I maintain all the company's computers and the network. I also do laser engraving on just about anything. And then I am also the graphic artist wannabe as well. So for about 75% of my day I am sitting in front of a computer of some sort. Cushy job.. I just wish it paid better. Here in washington state though, with Microsuck just a stones throw away.. my skills are pretty much taken for granted around here. There are tons of folks that can do what I do.. the job market here is saturated with computer techs. Add to that, that I dont have any of the fancy little pieces of paper that show employers that I am well edumacated ;) and it makes for a salary well below the average for most computer people.. but.. like I said.. it IS a cushy job ;) LOL

Tunes67
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Sounds like a nice job even though the pay isn't what you'd like it to be. I know how that is. It's cool though that you DO have spare time at work because you give good advice on here. If only that could be a paying job, you'd make alot of money. Haha.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I do like my job.. I get to be creative and if you have seen the CDW commercials on TV with "Fred" Heh.. thats me messing with people here.. LOL As for the advice.. eh.. if my ramblings can help someone out.. then its all good. :) I have had a lot of help from numerous sources over the years and I am a believer in what goes around comes around :) Cheers!

Tunes67

Return to “Off-Topic”