cashmoneyspeed, great seller

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
93SOHC

cashmoneyspeed, great seller

Post by 93SOHC »

Joe was a pleasure to deal with and a cool Guy. He personally delivered my cargocover which is like brand freakin new. Plus he took all the parts I was getting rid of off my hands. Great guy
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Thanks for the positive feedback. Left the same for you earlier today.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

thanks man :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
shameem
Supporting Member

Post by shameem »

Bought some taillights from Joe. Shipping was ultra fast and excellent packaging. Overall a great transaction and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much.
Shameem
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Also bought tails from Joe, came very fast, packaged nicely... perfect transaction. Great person to deal with, thanks man!
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Thassodar

Re: cashmoneyspeed, great seller

Post by Thassodar »

Indeed, I'm a bit late giving positive feedback, but great guy to work with. Also helps that he's CST like me.

Bought a air filter from him absolutely no problems.
Hey-yo chicken on a raft.
cashmoneyspeed

Re: cashmoneyspeed, great seller

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Thanks for the feedback :D
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”