Wheels w/ FREE springs or coilovers?!?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Wheels w/ FREE springs or coilovers?!?

Post by Jovian2k »

I recently stumbled upon this website while looking for some wheels on the internet... https://www.wheelsnext.com/free_stuff.phtml
They have a very professional looking site and I liked some of the KOING wheels. The wheels come with tires for $899. This isn't the mysterious part though. The weird thing is they give you FREE shipping and FREE springs or coilovers. The brand that makes the springs is Goten Sports Limited, a japanese manufacturer. Has anyone heard of these springs? are they any good? does that wheel/tire/springs package sound good? [/LIST]
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Rope04

Re: Wheels w/ FREE springs or coilovers?!?

Post by Rope04 »

They're most likely selling those rims a bit too much....but if you likem ...thats all that matters right..But look around and make sure you don't get ripped...shipping for my rims were like $130...they weight A LOT..and springs are like 100+ so it depends on what u get...But look around if you like that then go for it
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
aggressivemx

Re: Wheels w/ FREE springs or coilovers?!?

Post by aggressivemx »

ive ordered wheels from there before. the web site may say 899, but after you make the purchase they call you and let you know that the price will be 999 to cover handling. and they only give you free spring with a regular priced purchase, none of there specials.
Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drum

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”