hate to bring it up again; emissions questions

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
thebox

hate to bring it up again; emissions questions

Post by thebox »

alrighty, i read all i could read on the emissions topic for the KL-ZE and so far I've gathered that it can pass just about anywhere if you do it right. What is the best setup for best emissions with a ZE? (In the U.S.) aren't emissions regulations put on by the county you live in, not state? I don't know anything about it.
1992 MX-3 GS

KLZE - Fidanza Flywheel - CM IIR Clutch - Millenia IM - UR Pulley - IM Spacers - KL36 ECU
Bri94GS

Re: hate to bring it up again; emissions questions

Post by Bri94GS »

Emissions varies by state. In CT right now, we don't even have emissions for a while. Not even sure if it's coming back
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

I think emmisions rules vary all over. In Illinois, I think the whole state did emmisions. But in Nevada, I think only Clark County does emmisions because we're in a congested valley, and pollution takes longer to get out of the weather vaccuum here.
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

I will prove you can pass anywhere in a couple weeks with the exact setup I passed with in California, assuming I pass :shrug:
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”