[FS] PARTING OUT an entire 1992 MX-3 GS 5-spd

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

mitmaks wrote:got that bumper/lip? sent you pm while ago
Yeh I hae it still. Its torn in the middle, might be repairable though. I was able to mount it as seen in the first picture on the 1st page of this thread, so it isn't too bad.

Its removed & ready to go. I've had a lot of inquiries about it but no one seems to want to buy a torn lip (even tho every one i've ever seen has been torn around the middle where it mounts).

:shrug:
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

Trevor wrote:Gro How much do you want if you still have them for the Rear lateral Links with the Toe adjustment in them? shiped to L2V 4B8?
Can't remove those..the car has to be a rolling chassis so it can be towed off. Wheels/suspension/brake stuff I can' part out unfortunately (unless i had dollies to rest the car on, which i don't :( )
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

Interested in door panels and peice right at the back of the car!! Please let me know your price and shipping to Canada k6h4l3!!!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I need inner and outer tie rods.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
comish71

Post by comish71 »

pm sent
1993 MX-3, KLZE, HOTSHOT HEADERS, CUSTOM EXHAUST WITH WALKER QUIETFLOW, K&N INTAKE, DIGITAL 6, QUAIFE LSD, FIDANZA FLYWHEEL, CLUTCHMASTER STAGE 3, GROUND CONTROL COILOVERS
14.32 @ 95.4mph
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

anyone snagged the tranny? if not how many miles and how much shipped to 25136
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

papa roached wrote:anyone snagged the tranny? if not how many miles and how much shipped to 25136
not going to spend the time to remove the engine/trans so no..its still in the car. It'll probably get crushed with teh rest of the car when they tow it later this week.
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Wil, are you getting completely out of the MX thing? I thought you were going to transplant all of your emerald green stuff to the newer acquisition? Hope you're going to stick around? Always enjoyed your expertise, knowledge and of course, the banter.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

i've been out....have you seen me post in the past year? lol
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

shoot me a price and shipping for a drivers side door and the metal rods inside too.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”