Yankees > all

Off-Topic Discussions
jplar

Re: Yankees > all

Post by jplar »

Forget all this boring yankees redsox talk, how bout the pain and misery that is the Cubs?! Bad enough Bartman got in the way, even if it wasn't his intention, but to lose back to back games with Wood and Prior in Chicago?! Oh man! Makes me want to ask Good ol Jeb Bush if he's got room for me in that beach house he offered bartman as asylumn.

Man, if he took up bush on that, he's never, ever, coming back to chicago without an identity change.
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Ya both lucky. The A's would of spanked the Yankees, and should of beat the Redsox. Maybe in the future when they can come up with a budget that rivals teams like the Braves or the Yankees, they can buy the series like everyone else.
Toronto bought 2 World Series, 10 years ago!

It's not just luck, it's those damn Yankee angels. :shrug:

John, do you realize how hard it is to throw consecutively in the same place everytime? Especially a curve ball!? Wells maybe a professional at the top level, but these guys make mistakes hence the amount of called balls that they throw.

Adam, to settle your emotions, I think the Yanks will win in 7 after toying with the Marlins, like they toyed with Boston. It's all about the TV funds. However, I agree with Dom, in the sense that it gets boring after a while. Like, I think I fell asleep in the 11th inning last night.

one
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

i could hear everyone in south florida exhale. i swear everyone was on the edge of the seats waiting for a home run, either it be from the yanks or the marlins. after watchin this game i can honestly say it comes down to pitchin. the team with the beter pitcher wins. roger was good but he didnt fall into a groove until the top of the second, after he gave up three runs :bowdown: oo well..go yankees!!
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

Originally posted by mx3chom:
Baseball is more boring that being blind and staring at a wall!!!!

Later,
Dominic
hahahahaha, i agree bro, i would rather watch golf
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

Yeah I was asking myself the same thing... how come Rocket can't harness leads until he is down 3 runs (last night) or 4 runs (against the sox) - He looks very hesitant out on the mound... which is wierd because he is the best pitcher in baseball now and I just dont get it....
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

MARLINS WIN! MARLINS WIN! MARLINS WIN! ,oops that comes later tonite.
all i ask is that morgan die in a car crash
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

here is me: :p

here is you: :crying:

:laugh:
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

this is me waking up after my pops is yelling sayin the yankees lost :shrug: when this tyonal 3 wears off, ill prob be pissed as hell...im going back to sleep. :werd:

Return to “Off-Topic”