Girls with mx3's post your pics...

Off-Topic Discussions
airjordon_09

Re: Girls with mx3's post your pics...

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aiden:
<p>Who the **** cares if someone says your ugly? Punch 'em in the face and knock 'em out flat or tell them something they dont like to hear either.<p>
~A
<hr></blockquote><p>Man, i have never agreed with someone more in my life!! haah
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

One thing that I can say about Aiden is that he generates a lot of posts. Granted they are mostly Jerry Springer related in their fighting content LOL, but every thread that he posts in turns into about 20 posts on how people should or shouldn't bash on other people. haha
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Len-Dogg:
every thread that he posts in turns into about 20 posts on how people should or shouldn't bash on other people. <hr></blockquote><p>
LOL.. Very true, very true.
:D <p> Now, back on topic: MazdaGirl sure is pretty!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
bugzy's mazda

Post by bugzy's mazda »

Cute!!! :D Il ike the altezza maybe i should paint my car silver instead of midnight blue. later mazda girl ;)
Ride fast and ride hard you only live once.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aiden:

I didn't start tearing you to pieces either - just said you have a huge ego.
The fact that you posted your pic on your website suggests it.~A
<hr></blockquote>
How does posting link to a website that has a picture of someone's face=having a huge ego??<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aiden:
Geez, this world would get so boring if there were more people like you, and less of people like me.~A<hr></blockquote><p>This sounds more like an ego issue here. :roll:<p>[ June 09, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</p>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<p>Well, I disagree with you. What I said wasn't rude or uncalled for at all.<p>You were the one who posted your site address for people to look at.....therefore, you should expect any and ALL comments.<p>I'm entitled to my own opinion.<p>I didn't start tearing you to pieces either - just said you have a huge ego.<p>The fact that you posted your pic on your website suggests it.<p>~A<hr></blockquote><p>
look people, esp "aiden" if you aint got anything positive to post, keep it to yourself
;) you're complaining that she post her site? ITS CAUSE TOPIC SAYS SO DUDE!!!! open ur eyes wider and read topic title, then maybe you could understand. But as far as "mazdagirl" you go girl Wooohoooo babe!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

I hate to say it Aiden, but the girl is shy as hell! Upon asking her why she's so shy, she giggles and says "I dunno". She's classy to the max and mature as hell too. She's tall as a muthafukka too, so all y'all short a$$ boys need to step. She's a real nice lady guys and fine as hell. That's how we do in the T dot!
That's my little sister . . . you go girl! :D <p>one
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

lolol good reply ebucks!<p>ya stacy is a really nice girl
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Dragon1976_27

Post by Dragon1976_27 »

First things first Mazdagirl, nice to see you posted your site, I used to live in Ontario myself! You may be shy but always remember you're your own worst critic, that being said, you're very attractive, and whoever the lucky man is that captures your heart... he'll be very lucky to be with you. Now, as for you Aiden, you know you are very upfront with people, and very opinionated, and educated, I would never dispute that. Your people skills though need some refining, there is a polite way to word things, and I'm sorry but from most of the posts from you that I've read, you need alot of practice. I've been a bouncer for 3 years, and believe me when I say that how you word things creates a representation of yourself, and on this bulletin board, your words are all you have for the most part. There is an art to expression, and you mostly come off as being an "I know more than you type of person", even though that may not be your intention. For all the posts that you've given in the past that have been researched, and educational, (all negative comments aside)...kudos! As for the rest of you all out there that have contributed to this board, with your pictures, and posts, you've all been an inspiration, and wealth of knowledge thank you all! Have a fantastic day! :)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Nothing but criticism. Topic Closed.

Return to “Off-Topic”