Girls with mx3's post your pics...

Off-Topic Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Girls with mx3's post your pics...

Post by mitmaks »

any girls on this board? seems like only guys on here, well post pic of your mx3 and yourself if you got any, and story about ur mx3
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
MazdaGirl

Re: Girls with mx3's post your pics...

Post by MazdaGirl »

Hello, I am a girl :) <p>You can check out me and my car at my website<p>www.geocities.com/sbiggy8/night_vision<p>I really need to update all the pics, I've put on a new front bumper since then and even I've changed, I am more blonde........<p>neway...........c ya!
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Check her site!<p> She is a babe!<p>AND she drives a nice MX-3!!<p> :D :D :D
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

damn...she kind of looks like her avatar :p
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

cant open link :mad: are you updating it? you have bf ? he drive mx3 too?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

You guys are soo sad.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mitmaks:
you have bf ? he drive mx3 too?<hr></blockquote><p>LOL!!!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aiden:
You guys are soo sad.<p>~A<hr></blockquote><p>What kind of responses did you expect? She is one of the very few girls on this board and it just so happens she is gorgeous. We can boost her ego <p> :p not like she needs it
My Cardomain site
Balhirath

Post by Balhirath »

Well She's a fine looking woman with a fine looking MX-3 *grin* She might end up getting marriage proposals on the Board. :D <p>ohh and the Altezza tail-lights really look good on a silver MX-3.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I'll be the first!! WIll you marry me!? :p
My Cardomain site
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

**** i feel sorry for u guys lol<p>do u guys get out?
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

NO i just sit at home on mx-3.com dreaming about mazdagirl.
My Cardomain site
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

is she the only babe we got on here? i am little disappointed even honda boys have more babes
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by polak_gino:
**** i feel sorry for u guys lol<p>do u guys get out?<hr></blockquote><p>i know man, like this is brutal, haha, there has been 13 posts in this topic about girls but only one has posted, and yes i realize i am one of the ones posting, and man i will be the first to admit, i dont like civics, well a couple, i know one guys civic and its like the sickest ride out there, but man, so many hot chicks drive civics, we just have to get them over from the darkside haha
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx3man83:
<p>What kind of responses did you expect? She is one of the very few girls on this board and it just so happens she is gorgeous. We can boost her ego <p> :D )<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)

Return to “Off-Topic”