Girls with mx3's post your pics...

Off-Topic Discussions
MazdaGirl

Re: Girls with mx3's post your pics...

Post by MazdaGirl »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aiden:
<p>To be honest I expected just what I see and saw.<p>You're all entitled to your own opinions, but I guess I'm one of the very few that disagress with you all.<p>And yes, you're right, her ego is probably huge already!!!<p>(Oh yes, I AM very synical, I know.....but, rightfully so! :) <p>ps: I updated my site<p>[ June 07, 2003: Message edited by: MazdaGirl ]</p>
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Dang, <p> It says that your site is temporarily unavailable. :) <p>If you have AOL IM-- hit me up sometime!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by atlantamx3:
Dang, <p> It says that your site is temporarily unavailable. :) <p>If you have AOL IM-- hit me up sometime!<hr></blockquote><p>Sorry dude, she doesnt go for guys with 4 cylinders :p
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx3man83:
<p>Sorry dude, she doesnt go for guys with 4 cylinders :p <hr></blockquote><p>So I guess I am in? Since I've got GS SE, if thats not enough I've got one V8 ride too lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mitmaks:
<p>So I guess I am in? Since I've got GS SE, if thats not enough I've got one V8 ride too lol<hr></blockquote><p>Nooooo she likes guys with brains!! JUST playin mitmaks.... :p <p>Maybe she will like me since ive got a GS and a pimp motor scooter!!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx3man83:

Sorry dude, she doesnt go for guys with 4 cylinders :p
<hr></blockquote><p>
It not how many Cylinders you have or how big your engine is.. its how you use it!<p>LOL. <p> Oh well-- it was worth a shot!<p>
:p
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by atlantamx3:
<p>
It not how many Cylinders you have or how big your engine is.. its how you use it!<p>LOL. <p> Oh well-- it was worth a shot!<p>
<hr></blockquote><p> Good come back dude, very clever..but too bad you dont have a 6 cylinder and can work THAT....would drive the ladies wild!!! :p :p
My Cardomain site
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MazdaGirl:
<p>Wow, why dont you pass more judgements about me and my ego. Personally, I think what you've said is rude and un-called for. Ok, its your opinion to say that you dont find me attractive, fine. But you automatically assume that I have huge ego.....just to correct you here sweetie....I DONT hear very often that I am attractive, and you know what....I've been single for over 2 years and been on about 3 dates.....so before you pass judgement on someone, make sure you know them. I think that my fellow Toronto MX-3 members who actually know me would say that I am pretty down to earth without a pumped up ego.<p>As for all the other comments.....thank you, it made me feel good :) <p>ps: I updated my site<p>[ June 07, 2003: Message edited by: MazdaGirl ]<hr></blockquote><p>Well, I disagree with you. What I said wasn't rude or uncalled for at all.<p>You were the one who posted your site address for people to look at.....therefore, you should expect any and ALL comments.<p>I'm entitled to my own opinion.<p>I didn't start tearing you to pieces either - just said you have a huge ego.<p>The fact that you posted your pic on your website suggests it.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MazdaGirl:
<p>Wow, why dont you pass more judgements about me and my ego. Personally, I think what you've said is rude and un-called for. Ok, its your opinion to say that you dont find me attractive, fine. But you automatically assume that I have huge ego.....just to correct you here sweetie....I DONT hear very often that I am attractive, and you know what....I've been single for over 2 years and been on about 3 dates.....so before you pass judgement on someone, make sure you know them. I think that my fellow Toronto MX-3 members who actually know me would say that I am pretty down to earth without a pumped up ego.<p>As for all the other comments.....thank you, it made me feel good :) <p>ps: I updated my site<p>[ June 07, 2003: Message edited by: MazdaGirl ]<hr></blockquote><p>Don't worry sweetheart. Aiden is a dumbass that thinks he knows everything. I think he also gets off on TRYING to piss people off. He's an arrogant a--hole like many others on this board.<p>BTW. You are very cute.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

Actually he is probably the worst one on this board, I believe this is the third time that I have had to say something about him, so don't worry MazdaGirl nobody takes what he has to say seriously. LOL
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<p>Sorry dude, she doesnt go for guys with 4 cylinders :p <hr></blockquote><p>First off, wanna bet on that comment???? haha<p>
and second to aiden, i dont know what you all have against this guy, everyone has their own opinions, and when you ask, he gives it to you, if you ask me, you's a cool motha ****a, i find some of the **** he says funny and to tell you the truth, this board would be boring without people like him<p>peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VizualXTC:
<p>I think he also gets off on TRYING to piss people off. <p><hr></blockquote><p>I think he gets off on mazdagirls picture...hehe just kidding aiden i dont even know you but i thought it was a funny comment.
:p
My Cardomain site
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
everyone has their own opinions, and when you ask, he gives it to you, <hr></blockquote><p>The thing is, she DIDN'T ask for an opinion. She posted her picture and her car like the topic asked for, then this fool comes in baggin on her. I personally think she's damn attractive. And yes everyone DOES have their own opinions. Most of us show tact, and keep the negative opinions to ourselves to spare the feelings of others. What if some chic came up to you and was like, "you're ugly"? If you say "I'd laugh and shrug it off" you're a lying fool. You'd be pissed. You'd prolly let her know you're pissed too. You'd wonder why someone would be such an a--hole to come to you and say that. Well, I am anti-a--hole. So if someone is a jerk, I let them know it. Just like you's let them know it if they wer a jerk to you. :shrug: Cleaning up the world one dirtbag at a time.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

You know I find this board hillarious.<p>We have soo many a--holes that all they do is talk BS and think they are cool.<p>You hate me because I speak the TRUTH ALL THE TIME, AND MY opinion!!!<p>I NEVER post BS, because I check what I say to make sure I can back it up with facts. I'm surprised most don't do this. I read A LOT of information on LOTS of stuff all the time, so I'm not stupid, however there are stuff I don't know much about so if I DO post about it, it's a question. Not some BS claim like most like to give out.<p>VizualXTC: I suggest you read what I just wrote above. I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, and I don't think I do either. Prove your point with FACTS!<p>When it comes to uptight pissants like you....you bet I'll piss you off.<p>Len-Dogg: Worst one? Why? Because I say what I am thinking, not afraid to keep anything back, and I post REAL info not BULL****???<p>You may not take me seriously, but I can assure you some people actually do because I add meaningful comments to meaninful stuff.<p>Mind you this is an Off Topic post so don't take what I say meaningful.<p>OFF TOPIC is just that! OFF TOPIC!!! You should expect eccentric comments from people as well as things you may consider rude to you.<p>In closing, I stand by everything I have ever said, nor am I ashamed of anything either. I say what I mean and I am proud that I'm not adraid like some ****holes on this board.<p>~A
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Oh ya, and another thing here, I HAVE a girlfriend and am engaged to her. We've been together for almost 1 year and 6 months now, so I don't get off on some picture of another female which I find un-attractive.<p>To VisualXTC above, why should people hold back what you are thinking just because it's mean to others? Say what you feel and it's better in the long run.<p>Who the **** cares if someone says your ugly? Punch 'em in the face and knock 'em out flat or tell them something they dont like to hear either.<p>Geez, this world would get so boring if there were more people like you, and less of people like me.<p>~A

Return to “Off-Topic”