Job Poll

Off-Topic Discussions
FoxyDragon

Re: Job Poll

Post by FoxyDragon »

I am an Owner of a pet Sitting Business.. yanno, Pet/ House sitting, walking the pooches/taking care of all animals from A-Z minus the spiders and scorpians!!! Image<P>Also, a Vet Tech student graduatinf in October 2001 !! <P>------------------<BR>Owner of 93 Raspberry MX-3 GS Special Edition
Last Time Politics Entered Religion People Got Burned At The Stake
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

I get to cruise in my MX-3 for a living.<P>...of course I have to wear a lame-o Domino's Pizza uniform and make regular stops at people's houses I don't know. hehe<BR>Yeah I'm a delivery guy. Makes around 15 bucks an hour though... Someday I'll be a Le Cordon Bleu Chef.<P>------------------<BR>'92 Tropical Emerald Green GS 5 spd 90k<BR>~~Tell me about cool MX3 stuff!~~<BR> g00se@hotmail.com
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
Lil Ruby

Post by Lil Ruby »

I attend University of Tennessee at Chattanooa (UTC). I am majoring in Biology. I want to work in Hospital Administration. I currently work at the local paper in the circulation dept.
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

I am getting ready to graduate with my associates degree in Sports and Fitness Management (sports medicine with marketing added in). I also work full time as a receptionist at a JC Penneys here (its great being paid to sit on your butt, surf the web and talk on the phone! woohoo!)<P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

well i'm still in highschool...ugh...but i plan on going to an art school on the east coast for graphic design. with that maybe i'll still have time to dj and work with car audio.<P>------------------<BR>93 MX-3
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

i work at an improt shop as a window tinter and an installer!!!<P>auto sport club in london ontario<BR>one of the best jobs ive ever had <BR>(discount kinda nice)<P>------------------<BR>'92 blaze red rs<BR>aluminum wing<BR>london ont
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

School: I am going to Autry Technical and getting my Cisco Certification which is a Networking certification among other smaller certifications. I will be working my way up to CCIE which is the highest level cisco certification as of current.<P>Work: To much work (I think I got in over my head sometime). I own a local computer store (Galaxy Computers) and also am partial owner of a computer consulting firm that does consulting for fortune 500 companies. Im also a part time stock trader and real estate investor. On the weekends I work on my cars in the Body Shop behind my house (clubs body shop) we dont do any public work.<P>20 years old and have been working since I was 13. I think I blew away my teenage years and sometimes regreat it but you cant change the past. All I need know is a great girl to show me that work isnt the only thing to life. (havent had any luck with that so far)<P>------------------<BR>You haven't lived life untill you have lived it one second at a time!
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
dabudah

Post by dabudah »

I got to Virginia Tech, and I'm with nottahonda, 'cept I work for Gumby's (and if you don't know what that is I'm sorry)
93 GS sitting in my parking lot, god bless blown engines
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

Hmmmm... Gumby's? Must be an east coast thing.<P>------------------<BR>'92 Tropical Emerald Green GS 5 spd 90k<BR>~~Tell me about cool MX3 stuff!~~<BR> g00se@hotmail.com
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
pelado

Post by pelado »

I work in the training department of a nuclear power plant.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
mxcess

Post by mxcess »

Stuck in a dead in job? Feel like your life is going...no where???<BR>Oh, Oh, Oh, That's me! right here! :D<BR>Seriously though, I work for a place called Performance Pipe in Waxahachie. I make polyethelene pipe(plastic pipe). Not too bad of a job, but it is getting old or I'm just getting old, maybe both. Before that I was in the US Army down at Fort Hood. 13th Signal, 1st Cav. Div. WHOOAHHH! :D
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

I currently sell my body to strangers just to support my crack habit and addiction to collecting beanie babies. not that i dont like it, little do they know I would do it for free. :p <BR> j/k I'm a Auto tech for american honda, thats right- the enemy. They're really a good car just corrupted by rice boys. Been there for 4 years now after working for chrysler-(HELL) and wouldn't work for anyone else.--later
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Last summer I worked at a local shop called "Import Automotive." I learned a lot about cars in general, and even got to completely disassemble two Toyota motors. My boss was rebuilding his engine for his 1981 Toyota SR5 4wd truck and got the engines from his dad (which were burnt in an accidental fire -- long story.) The two engines took me 3 days to do, working only 4 hours a day. I should have done it in 2 though.<P>Now I'm a sophomore in college at Murray State University in Murray, KY, USA. Marching band takes most of my evenings, so I don't have time for a job.<P>Late at night my job is hot-rodding the MX-3 around campus. :D
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

Haha worthless peons! You people with your worthless jobs! Hold up? Damnit thats me too! Damnit i'm a peon, self-esteem falling...falling....noooooooooo! Anyway i'm a lead clerk for the Produce Department at Farm Fresh(aka HELL!) Stay away from any Farn Fresh for you'll be condemned to Hell. AHHHHHHH!!! :(
Hans Fredrik

Post by Hans Fredrik »

I'm an air traffic controller. Nice salary, nice shifts, and you get to take the little red v6 rice puffer out on the strip every now and then.

Return to “Off-Topic”