Job Poll

Off-Topic Discussions
kalynn12

Job Poll

Post by kalynn12 »

Alright, we have done a age and sex poll. So next question what do you do for a living. All you students what is you job right now or what are you studying. My guess is that most of the people will be computers, i only think there are a couple that deal with cars for a day job.<BR>I will go first. In one year i will be a red seal chef.<BR>Jess
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
KingFisher

Re: Job Poll

Post by KingFisher »

Hey what's up ,, I am a student at Niagara College and for the summer and part time I work in a Marriott Hotel..
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey guys,<P> I work for BMW as an Internet Sales Coordinator and in March of 2002 I am going to be head of sales for the new BMW MINI!!! <P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Right now I am working as a Telemarketer, but my dad and I own an auto body shop, and I do alot of work at my local car audio shop. I am going to college at Weber State University, and I am studying Psycology as a major, and Computer Technology as a minor.<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Post by Guest »

Hey, Im a working at Sam's and studying sociology as a Major and not sure what Im going to do with the Major. My hardest part so far is trying to understand , Botany, AHH its crazy stuff!!!!! Chris
Spetznaz

Post by Spetznaz »

I've been a government worker for about 6 years now. All right, I'm in the military, Yep, I get paid to go camping and blow s--- up.<BR>------------------<BR>Jeff 93 Black GS
Suspension Techniques lowering kit, front and rear strut braces, Ractive cold air intake, 16" wheels with 215/40's, full cat back custom Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust. Custom Competion stereo, full interior purple neon lighting.
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

I work as an anwering service for multiple companies plus i am an illustrator for my brothers web design company. FULL TIME WORK BLOWS....but i gotta pay for my lifestyle somehow
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
szuszanna

Post by szuszanna »

I am a student at Pensacola Junior College & I'm majoring in Mass Communications.
'92 Red Mx-3 RS

Post by Guest »

Hey Suz, do you have to take speech or Botany for that major?? Those are the classes I want to skip, I know I will have to take them sooner or later but there has to be some major out there that doesnt require speech, Ekk, I dread that the most.<P> I only know I want a job that helps others and comes with acouple ladies here and there. <P>Chris
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

I am a manager for American Eagle Outfitters......at the Corporate Head. Store. I graduated college with a BA in Communications, but I stayed in retail because I love to sell...the discount isn't so bad either Image
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

i worked at a local video store this summer and am starting my first year at seton hall university honors college this year. i plan on going into law.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
DJ_X-ToNe

Post by DJ_X-ToNe »

Part time @ KFC/Taco Bell, still in high school.
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

szuszanna: "I am a student at Pensacola Junior College & I'm majoring in Mass Communications."<P>Your from pensecola? Thats awesome. Im from Crestview (some backwoods town about 30 miles away or so) I rarely see any MX3's around here. The only ones really into the import scene from Destin to Pensecola is mine and some guy with a Emerald Green V6. <P>Oh...and to stay on topic, I worked at a waterpark over the summer as a lifeguard ;-)<P>Now Im just a senior in High School and clean banks to support this addicting car habit :-(
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

NOT mx-3 related.. bumped over to off topic.<P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I am a Lan Admin For fedex here in Memphis.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com

Return to “Off-Topic”