damn stupid people!.... E-break help please....

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
mmonid

Re: damn stupid people!.... E-break help please....

Post by mmonid »

The (front) cable is $26.86CDN, and about an hour's labour @ $79/hr CDN at Mazda (I just got mine replaced an hour ago)
Matthew Monid

1993 MX-3 RS 5-Speed (Sold)/1997 Volvo 850 AWD Turbo 5-Speed
Wagner359

Post by Wagner359 »

haha.. anyways idiot guy hes lyin to you , the thing snapped cuz he was fuggin around pullin it too much for fun
R I P ****
92 MX-3 RS H&R springs K&N filter Protege cold air intake premier mp3 HU Kicker RS6 component speakers kicker eclipse pa5422 4 ch. on speakers. profile amp on JL 15w3 3 ft box ported tuned to 28 hz. rota c8s black with a polished chrome lip and a fresh new black paint job.
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

lol man da guy at first line said he didn't know what one was cut, so i gotta check that, then he said that i gotta make sure that i get one thats gonna work cuz alot of them gonna be rusty and stick unless its like new. but he told me to come home and check under my car to see if i can tell what one is cut... so yah i gonna go do dat... DAMN.... it cold outside!
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

ok... well first off...ITS COLD OUTSIDE... second... idk wtf the wire is cut... i looked under the car and didn't see any visable cutting or ne thing, then i looked where the handle connects to it, and it was all good... so idk... lol thats when it got to cold and i came inside lol... ne one got sum good ideas?

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”