White_93_MX3`s Build

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
White_93_MX3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: White_93_MX3`s Build

Post by White_93_MX3 »

Thanks for the aid, ive managed to find a couple things in my area but i scored out on a wicked deal.
I called the only wrecker in strathmore, after failing to find any thing in calgary or out lying area. My local auto wrecker tracked one down for me. SOHC 16v 1.6L complete with cam, rockers and rails, valves...ect. Its $180 dollars shipped from qubec to my local wreckers :D 3 month or 120,000km warrenty. In the mean time i started cleaning things up a little.

I should be expecting the new head next week
White_93_MX3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: White_93_MX3`s Build

Post by White_93_MX3 »

New head came in last night, had it installed before i had a chance to get any pictures.
So Far the running tab is as follows.
$380 for the car
$140 for head gasket, head bolts, intake gasket, thrermostat and thermostat gasket.
$240 for a new head magnafluxed and machined.

Total: $770
In less than 6 hours labour the timming is set up, head is on, intake is on, exhaust mani is on...should be running er for the first time today :mrgreen:

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”