Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
mazdaspeed23
antispam: No

Re: Feedback: Mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

that's a good idea I will start doing that too! that's why I usually deal with fedex for this reason. but sometimes people don't want to pay the extra for it
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
1994 MX-3 GS Swapped ZE (Gone)
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport v8 Magnum
2007 Ford Fusion SE

WORK LOG: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=81232

My MX-3 is nothing without me, and i am nothing without my MX-3
MazdaMech
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by MazdaMech »

Yes $15. This is all that I asked for anyway. I believe you knew the cost anyway because if you check your paypal account its on there. Not only as money paid to you but the claim I have submitted. Thanks.
Own:
2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS
2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS
1999 Ford F-250 XLT LD
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS (Rescue from a poor handler) *In work*(Body, interior, (future - KL swap))
1987 Dodge Dakota LE
1983 Honda CX-650C +parts bike
Looking at:
TRYING TO FIND A MX-3 Daily! No Luck:-(
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

I wanted to double check. I understand that your upset because you did not receive the item that was sent out twice. But once it's out of my hands there's nothing I can do about it, maybe im taking your comment the wrong way, but there's no need to be rude. I apologize for having this experience on this transaction. With that being said. here is a picture showing that I sent over the money. Just incase something else happens. This way there is proof.

I can only apologize so many times. Which I have done ample of times. So once you get the $15.00 I hope this will be some kind of closure to this transaction!

Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Don't u have a customs number from the sales slip?

We can call USPS and check that number to see where the item is...
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

thats like a tracking #. they dont provide any kind of numbers when using standard shipping. its the cheapest shipping available through canada post. you take the package to them, tell them where its going. pay for it and leave. i believe standard shipping is 7-14 business days. maybe 5-7 not sure. maybe they give you a receipt or something at other offices but i didnt get anything, probably cause ive been using them for 6 years so they didnt think i would need a receipt aswell as myself
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

mazdaspeed23 wrote:thats like a tracking #. they dont provide any kind of numbers when using standard shipping. its the cheapest shipping available through canada post. you take the package to them, tell them where its going. pay for it and leave. i believe standard shipping is 7-14 business days. maybe 5-7 not sure. maybe they give you a receipt or something at other offices but i didnt get anything, probably cause ive been using them for 6 years so they didnt think i would need a receipt aswell as myself
When u ship to a different country no matter where u need to fill out a customs form, it just says what's in the package and how much it is worth.

Now maybe they don't do that where u live I was just asking cuz those numbers are track-able kinda... It isn't tracking it just tells u if the package has made it to USA customs or not or is stuck there... Or maybe stuck in Canada...

It was just a thought! Ooo well like I said pics of everything like I do! Sending stuff across borders are hard just keep all the paper work and take pics of the forms with your phone and u will be at least covering your a--!
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

Yea im going to start doing that if not being shipped with fedex
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

That's right, I think it's $1 for the extra $100 insurance.
mazdaspeed23 wrote:that's a good idea I will start doing that too! that's why I usually deal with fedex for this reason. but sometimes people don't want to pay the extra for it
People don't know what they don't know. You quote them Priority mail or Xpresspost regardless just to have the tracking number. covers your a-- in whatever eventuality, but I guess for a $15 item, one doesn't and shouldn't really worry about those things....
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

yes sir. but from now on i will only ship with fedex, ups, or purolator. this way there is tracking
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

MazdaMech

Post by MazdaMech »

Yes, i was upset. You have to take it from my point of view to really understand why. It is ok if you understand or if you don't understand that at this point because the situation has been resolved.

Now, I'm sorry that the Canadian Post stole your goods, and the refund has been submitted to me, by you, and I am thankful for that. It shows that you are a stand up guy, but it never should of got to this point. It would of never gotten to this point if better communication on the behalf of both parties would of been used. The exchange of contact information outside of the forums would of been paramount in this situation. A simple misunderstanding would of been resolved by a quick phone call or two. Instead it was drug out and I perceived the situation to be waiting me out until I went away.

I wish you the best of luck in future sales and thanks again for the refund.
Own:
2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS
2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS
1999 Ford F-250 XLT LD
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS (Rescue from a poor handler) *In work*(Body, interior, (future - KL swap))
1987 Dodge Dakota LE
1983 Honda CX-650C +parts bike
Looking at:
TRYING TO FIND A MX-3 Daily! No Luck:-(
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

hey, no i totally understand where you were coming from, and i thank you for the kind words and thoughts! and yes you are 100% correct if we had contact outside of here it would have been resolved by now.

regards

paul
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”