Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
MazdaMech
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by MazdaMech »

:rant2: Negative Feedback for Mazdaspeed23 AKA paul_16_85_02@hotmail.com AKA Paul Synder.

The name above is not verified thorugh paypal and therefore could be fake. But in case it is not I believe that presenting his name is important just in case his username changes on the forum.

Horrible experience and now will make me more cautious of doing business online. After repeated inquiries to where my items were I kept getting lame excuses on why I have not received my item (mx3 DS window switch). Original agreement date for price was June 20th, 2013. Payment made on June 21st, 2013. The last straw was Aug19th (today) when I had sent him a message on this forum on Aug 8th demandng a refund or the item by today's date. As far as I can tell Paul Synder is a crook that took advantage of a system. I highly recommend that nobody does business with this individual online.

I have transcripts from the entire conversation we had to include the multiple requests he made for my address and the excuses he gave as to why I hadn't received my item in case anyone would like to see them. :rant2:
Own:
2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS
2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS
1999 Ford F-250 XLT LD
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS (Rescue from a poor handler) *In work*(Body, interior, (future - KL swap))
1987 Dodge Dakota LE
1983 Honda CX-650C +parts bike
Looking at:
TRYING TO FIND A MX-3 Daily! No Luck:-(
mazdaspeed23
antispam: No

Re: Feedback: Mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

Hey, sorry that you feel this way. However, if your going to give a negative feedback make sure you write the whole experience not skip parts. Yes the agreement was on or around that date, you said u never received the item. I apologized to you. And also relayed the information that I was giving from the shipping company. The original package was shipped out and it was sent back to my address! I resent it never charged you a dime extra. I also sent out another one free of charge to you last week. I have sold stuff on here ample of times to people and never had this problem. With the last item sent out you never contacted me and let me know if you have gotten it. You could have contact me and I would have given you a full refund if you never received it!. I know i do not have to prove anything, but if it makes it more comfortable for people on here. this link will show you my paypal account. stating its verified, also shows im logged in, aswell as my name.[img][IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z397/moneyshot23/Paypal_zps1033d1e4.jpg[/img][/img]

Regards
Paul
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
1994 MX-3 GS Swapped ZE (Gone)
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport v8 Magnum
2007 Ford Fusion SE

WORK LOG: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=81232

My MX-3 is nothing without me, and i am nothing without my MX-3
MazdaMech

Post by MazdaMech »

Erm... ok, full history of our convo posted below unedited... Read from the bottom up. The whole story. I mentioned twice about a refund and when I sent the last message on the 8th and didnt get a reply back from you until the 24th, which you deleted before I could read it. I believe I have been more than understanding since it has been over 2 months now. Thanks.

Message history - Re: bought a 94 rs, it needs some things.
mazdaspeed23

Message subject: Re: bought a 94 rs, it needs some things.
Folder: Inbox

Sent: August 24 2013, 2:06 PM
View message | Post a reply

MazdaMech

Folder: Sent messages

Patrick Tibai
136 Melon Dr.
West Columbia, SC 29170

You have one and a half weeks, if I dont receive it by 19 Aug 2013 I file the claim with paypal.

Sent: August 08 2013, 1:29 PM
View message

mazdaspeed23

Hey sorry for some reason I never got a notification email!. I contected the post office they said they sent it out, but I have another switch. Give me ur address again, and I will send it out as a new item free of charge to you. I will pay for it. I apologize for it not getting there.

Sent: July 30 2013, 3:57 PM

MazdaMech

Soo... at this point im expecting a switch, explanation, or a refund. You can refund me the total minus the fee that paypal already took out from the payment. I will submit a refund claim with paypal if i dont hear from you. Thanks.

Sent: July 28 2013, 10:30 PM
View message

mazdaspeed23

I did. The lady said they got sent out the next business day. I will check with them again

Sent: July 24 2013, 9:23 AM

MazdaMech

Nope, no parts. Did you check with the post?

Sent: July 24 2013, 9:02 AM
View message

mazdaspeed23

hey was wondering if you have gotten the part yet, since i havent heard back from you

Sent: July 22 2013, 5:33 PM

mazdaspeed23

hey, I sent it out. I sent it through Canada post. I will have to go check the office tmrw after work.

Sent: July 15 2013, 7:05 PM

MazdaMech

So... Paul. Its been another 8 days since you said you were gonna re-send it back out. What's up?

Sent: July 15 2013, 12:32 PM
View message

MazdaMech

Patrick Tibai
136 Melon Dr.
West Columbia, SC 29170.

Thanks!

Sent: July 07 2013, 8:55 PM
View message

mazdaspeed23

Yea man. I accidently deleted all the messages in my inbox on here. And I couldnt remember who bought it. I was waiting for you to message me. I need your address again, there must have been a type on my end or something I sent it out and they returned it back to stating that the address was in error.

I apologize for the delay ( and what you may think is an excuse) I will pay for the shipping again. No worries there.

Thanks

Paul

Sent: July 06 2013, 11:43 PM

MazdaMech

Something come up on your end? Its been almost two weeks since you said you sent it out and I have not received it. Thanks for your time.

Patrick

Sent: July 06 2013, 10:44 PM
View message

MazdaMech

OK, thanks.

Sent: June 24 2013, 10:22 PM
View message

mazdaspeed23

Usually it takes 5-7 business days, unless your a current user and use it a lot then it can take a day or 2. But the money went in just a little bit ago. So itll be sent out tmrw

Sent: June 24 2013, 10:17 PM

MazdaMech

Oh... I don't use paypal a lot. I didn't know there was a delay. Sounds good man.

Sent: June 24 2013, 10:01 PM
View message

mazdaspeed23

hey just waiting for the funds to be transferred from paypal to bank account. Should be there tmrw. and item will be shipped out tmrw.

Sent: June 24 2013, 2:05 PM

MazdaMech

We in the mail yet?

Sent: June 24 2013, 1:29 PM
View message

MazdaMech

Alright Paul, sent the funds. Just let me know when it is shipped so I have an idea when to expect it.

Thanks,
Patrick

Sent: June 21 2013, 11:30 PM
View message

mazdaspeed23

paul_16_85_02@hotmail.com

Sent: June 21 2013, 4:15 PM

MazdaMech

My address is:

Patrick Tibai
136 Melon Dr.
West Columbia, SC 29170.

What is your paypal Handle? I will send funds today.

Sent: June 21 2013, 1:42 PM
View message

mazdaspeed23

hey that sounds good. Paypal works, or even a Email money transfer works aswell. its faster. Also need your address buddy

Sent: June 21 2013, 9:58 AM

MazdaMech

Just need the switch, thanks. How do you want to do it? There is a flat rate envelope at the post office for 5.60 i think, and a flat rate box for 5.80. I would suggest the box, stuff it with grecery bags for padding (who doesnt have a ton of these laying around). As far as the payment, what works best for you? I do have a paypal account, and I could cover the 4% fee. I think $15 shipped is a fair deal, it will cover shipping the 4% and a little extra for your time OR I can send a money order to ya?

Sent: June 21 2013, 6:49 AM
View message

mazdaspeed23

you want just the switch thats in the door handle that opens the window or the whole motor relay?

if its just the switch in the door then pft i dunno $5. if its the whole relay motor thats inside the window, $15. plus shipping costs

Sent: June 20 2013, 5:25 PM

MazdaMech

Subject: bought a 94 rs, it needs some things.
mazdaspeed23 wrote:
Check out my list of stuff for sale. really cheap! but I do have the front bumper and driver's power window switch.

How much for the driver's window switch?

Sent: June 20 2013, 1:00 PM
View message
Own:
2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS
2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS
1999 Ford F-250 XLT LD
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS (Rescue from a poor handler) *In work*(Body, interior, (future - KL swap))
1987 Dodge Dakota LE
1983 Honda CX-650C +parts bike
Looking at:
TRYING TO FIND A MX-3 Daily! No Luck:-(
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Not to take any sides, but one thing that strikes me as odd is when mazdaspeed23 goes to check at the post office to see if the package was sent, nowhere in the conversation was there any information on a tracking number. If the package isn't being tracked, the people at the post office can't really check unless it's sitting in a bin/shelf in the back, once it's been picked up, they couldn't tell you where it is no more than they could throw it.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I sent another member 3 separate floormat holders over the past 6 months...

The first two were lost in the mail. USPS and Canada Post make for a nasty combination, I fear. I will be using UPS for international shipments from now on.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

with canada post you dont get a tracking number, unless you pay extra for fast shipping. not standard. and i live around the corner from the office and been using it for 6 years, so im good friends with the worker. so thats what i mean when i say i went to ask. she would know if its still in the office.. I will send you a full refund. i believe it was $15 correct?
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

That is better than many sellers are willing to offer, and I applaud your readiness to appease the buyer!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

thanks Mrmazda. I have offered a refund twice now. And still havent gotten a pm or anything from the buyer.
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

mazdaspeed23 wrote:with canada post you dont get a tracking number
Sure you do/can, cone it many times. Also the trick when it crosses into the USA you need to use that number on the USPS site because CP doesn't track it anymore after that point.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

Yes your right, but you only get a tracking number if you want to pay extra they will not give you a tracking number with a "standard" shipping. at least not where i am located
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Tracking is what, usually $1?
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

okay. let me say this again. maybe you missed something ( not trying to be rude) But where I live if you ship something out as "Standard" shipping you do not get a tracking number nor can you buy it separate. If you want a tracking number when you ship through Canada post where I LIVE. it has to be Priority mail or Xpresspost in order to get any kind of tracking. So to answer your question no I cannot buy a tracking # for $1.
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

mazdaspeed23 wrote:okay. let me say this again. maybe you missed something ( not trying to be rude) But where I live if you ship something out as "Standard" shipping you do not get a tracking number nor can you buy it separate. If you want a tracking number when you ship through Canada post where I LIVE. it has to be Priority mail or Xpresspost in order to get any kind of tracking. So to answer your question no I cannot buy a tracking # for $1.
Can attest to this, maybe it's just something that happens in smaller towns but it was the same deal for me back in BC>
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

yea, its a pain because without it you really cant prove to people that it got shipped out but, there's nothing we can do about it, im not sure whats going on now. I've offered a refund ample of times. ive sent him Pm's out the a-- and still have not gotten any response back
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

mazdaspeed23 wrote:yea, its a pain because without it you really cant prove to people that it got shipped out but, there's nothing we can do about it, im not sure whats going on now. I've offered a refund ample of times. ive sent him Pm's out the a-- and still have not gotten any response back
i am now taking pics of packages and pay slip after i send it out. it could all be fake, but at least it is something...
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”