[FS] 1993 MX-3 GS-DE for parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
SE MX-3

[FS] 1993 MX-3 GS-DE for parts

Post by SE MX-3 »

Hey guys, I'm putting my 93 GS with KL-DE up for sale. Long story short, the car was in a front end collision, and has been sitting in my parents driveway for the past 4 months. The original plan was to part the car out, but I don't have the time or space at the moment, and they informed me that if the car isn't gone in the next few weeks it'll be scrapped.

The frame is bent in the front middle, it may or may not be repairable, I'm not an expert. The damage as far as I can tell is limited to the front bumper, head and parking lights, hood and the radiator. There are replacements for some of the damaged parts as I was planning an exterior overhaul as my next project. Included are a MS style front bumper, MS style side skirts, VSX rear bumper, and combat style side skirts. I also have a set of like new projector headlight, 2 pairs of regular headlights, an extra pair of factory tail lights (black altezza style on the car now), an invader style cf hood that wasn't in the crash, but needs some work and probably would be best painted. Most of the spare parts are a little beat up as they've been in my parents garage for quite a while, but most if not all are usable. Paint on the car is rough, it's original black, but fading in some spots, little if any rust.

Mechanically the car was in great shape at the time of the crash. The swapped DE ran beautifully and the 08 si coupe I bought is seriously lacking in torque compared to the DE. It was swapped when I bought the car, but I pulled the valve covers off a while back to paint them, and it looked like a brand new engine. Modifications ive done are pheno spacers, custom intake with k&n filter, headers, custom header back exhaust, short shifter, slim visors and lots more im sure im forgetting. The car is lowered on h&r springs with zx2 struts with se wheels from my old SE. i also swapped the SE interior minus the steering wheel. The interior is in decent shape minus the drivers seat which has a bunch of rips and tears from so much use.

I don't want to scrap this car and see all my work and parts go to waste so someone please take this car off my hands. I'm asking $1500 but I'll entertain any reasonable offer. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of details, so feel free to PM me with any questions. ive only got this one pic on my phone, but I'll gladly take more.

Matt Domenick
1993 GS-ZE
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] 1993 MX-3 GS-DE for parts

Post by kulluminati777 »

If your parting out i would take a few parts, are those valve covers powder coated or painted?
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
SE MX-3

Post by SE MX-3 »

Valve covers and brake calipers are painted high heat gold, and the intake manifold is painted "aluminum"....the combo looks awesome in person. I also forgot to add I have a pakfeifer spoiler too. I'd rather sell it all as a whole but pm me what you're interested in and I'll let you know.
Matt Domenick
1993 GS-ZE
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

Pm sent .
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I would like the strut bar... would you give me the strut bar? What if I said pretty please?
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

That looks like a lot less damage than my car had, and I got it going again. I encourage you to fix it, but if you don't I think that whomever buys it will be able to fix it relatively easily. If I lived near you, I would buy it.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Lesley

Post by Lesley »

How much are you asking for the cold air intake shipped to Ontario?
92 Mx3 GS KLZE 5 speed
97 Dodge Dakota - Boyd rims, custom built 5.9 360, custom tranny with kevlar guts and shift kit. Too many upgrades to list.
92 Mazda 323 - winter beater

mx3 by Leadfoot Lesley, on Flickr
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

if you decied to part it out im interesed in the motor and im only in PA
SgtLynch

Post by SgtLynch »

Pic is Broke. :(
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

SgtLynch wrote:Pic is Broke. :(
works for me
stevesei

Post by stevesei »

PM'd
Steve Seiter
Blue '92 GS, Milly square-port DE with stainless headers, Stoker100 chip, HEI/Blaster conversion,
2.25" exhaust, High flow cat, ZX-2 shocks, short shifter, urethane front bushings, 17x7s with 595 Evos
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

I want the front strutbar too !!!
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »