driftfans white 1993 mx-3 base the soul reaver my devil 3^_^

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
driftfan3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: driftfans white 1993 mx-3 base the soul reaver my devil

Post by driftfan3 »

well those crashes was a long time agoand just cuz a person crash dont mean they are a noob , but still there are schools. im going to be taking hpde, road racing , drift indy, and solo so... but it dont matter cuz ive all ready learned most of what hped will teach me (i also have a miata and a 323 gtx with the goal of teaching my self the hard to learn things on my own and a few places to work it out) and i was told that im going to be put in hped 4 right off the bat. plz dont get me wrong i dont know everything about driving and im always learning new stuff but my failures as a driver has tought me alot and even the real dk has crash and a lot too but i think failure can lead to succses if u have the will to endure and learn from it...you feel me
mazda mx-3 1.6l(first car) ihi vj14 (323gtx turbo) gs suspention soon megasquirt out in indianapolis in
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

the tranny on the usdm sohc and dohc b6 are the same right ? cuz im going to put the clutch from the sohc in the dohc if it fit... hope it fit cuz its new . to all members on here im bringing my baby back with your help so bare with me k. and pics soon its just some one stole my camra so got get a new one
mazda mx-3 1.6l(first car) ihi vj14 (323gtx turbo) gs suspention soon megasquirt out in indianapolis in
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

i did want a awd mx3 but josh u doing dats, but if possible id like u to meet u and ask for help restoring my 323 gtx
will be getting my 94 dash soon like a week or so
and a g tranny for the b6 motor( dont got a clue where to find)
just dont know a good fmic set up that will fit without modding the bumper
id like to be able to hit 160mph on the g-tranny where do it top out
and i tried this is different i really dont know how to post pics so plz help this noob
ethand

Post by ethand »

Hey mate, there are "How to post images" sickies dotted throughout the forum, pretty sure there is one in the Worklogs section.
Basically just upload the images to somewhere like Imageshack or Photobucket, then copy the 'Forum Code' & paste it into a comment...
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

It's very difficult to read/understand your posts :?

I'm not sure if you can hit 160mph in a g-series unless you have very strong internals that can handle 7k+ rpm. Maybe it's different for the 4 bangers but that's what it would take for the v6 klze.

Anyways of all the people I have read about on this board, you are the last I would recommend going 160 :roll: I realize you are learning from your mistakes but the last thing you want to do is make a mistake that kills you or someone else. It's not that we are judging you, but you are a brand new member that "talks alot" about how experienced you are. Post up some of your legal racing videos and/or stats from legal racing websites and then we will have something to talk about.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

i think he is posting from an iphone at 160mph thats why he sounds weird :lol: yeah the quickest i have gotten on the autobahn in the mx3 was 240km which i think is around 140mph.....I was testing how much more down force the MS wing gave the car and the car was alot more stable then previous runs, i didnt feel the slightest lift as before but that is neither here nor there lol
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
ethand

Post by ethand »

Lol... Mooneggs, I do think Need4Spuds should be given a full-time translating job ;)
Kul, I think the main thing there was that you are a fairly experienced driver, on the autobahn (made for high speeds) in a slightly modified, well kept example of the KLZE (well, until recently, that is...)
I've not gone over 160km/h (whats that, like 90 or 100mph?), as my state's highest speed limit is only 110km/h, so only been able to go fast when overtaking on nearly-deserted country roads, out near where my folks live, though my cousin tends to think those roads are fine at 190km/h, I'd rather not risk the speeding ticket! (Cops are pretty stringent here!)
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

i only have a K8 ethand and i was up to this speed but yeah the tickets you get the less money goes to modding your ride :love:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

if i got any deals with anyone plz note alot has happened. my sister was hit buy a semi and i have to help with things. so, my pockets are being put to the test. so, every deal ive made will have to be postponed or something till all of this is dealt with thank you for your time plz pray for my sister and sorry about all this

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”