driftfans white 1993 mx-3 base the soul reaver my devil 3^_^

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
driftfan3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

driftfans white 1993 mx-3 base the soul reaver my devil 3^_^

Post by driftfan3 »

so this is over do i guess.the history: i got a white 1993 mazda mx-3 base. it was like love at first sight and she was my first car. i went to the dealership and it was like your the one it was unique so i wanted her she was slick and her lines called me like no other. but i didnt know how to drive stick so i asked my friend to test drive it and show me how. i learned and it was fun and i thought she was quick cuz i beat a honda civic on the way back. still in my i want this car high i wanted to see what motor it had and if it was leaking so we pulled over at autozone and i didnt see any leaks but it did have oil everywhere it was sohc.well my friend was the one who drove it from the used dealer and we been gone for hours and i thought we should bring it back so no one thought we was stealing it well there was a section not paved and full of um crap that could blow a tire quick so i told him not to drive thro it and he said it would be ok so he just plowed thru every thing... well we made it back to the dealer and all was well i thought and i was going to buy it next week cash. well that night i could not sleep i could not stop thinking bought her so i walked to see her at night i know i know but i was going to buy it anyway so i get there and it had a flat all could think is nate you @#$% look at my baby so i opened the door and set down told her id fix every thing then i left
mazda mx-3 1.6l(first car) ihi vj14 (323gtx turbo) gs suspention soon megasquirt out in indianapolis in
driftfan3

Re: driftfans white 1993 mx-3 base the soul reaver my devil

Post by driftfan3 »

now i go up to the place and buy it but it didnt start cus the dealer took the good battery and put a dead one in it but i didnt know they jumped it and i had to put the spare on lameos but i was happy. well it raid at the light for 30 sec or so i thought it was wiered but what ever i was a block away from home with my new baby. and with the spare and the rain (and i found out a lot of ppl crash there in the rain and they never clean it up well) and oil that came up on the road this happend i was driving slow like 10mph or less turn the well car turned and then just started to slide strait (my first under steer) didnt know what to do so um bam first crash on the first day i got my first car
mazda mx-3 1.6l(first car) ihi vj14 (323gtx turbo) gs suspention soon megasquirt out in indianapolis in
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

had a to get parts for ever new hood, fender, core support, bumper, radiator, fan dont remember what it all cost then had a small body shop fix it i did not like there work but she was a live againe thank you to those two mx-3 i got parts from
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

now um about me im not going to say i street race but every day some where i always end up running some one or speeding next to some one whos speeding or 3 6 or more of us its da truth will be at the track soon but still been like that since i got my L's
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

now during that time i got these modds
a intake from ebay
ngk spark plugs
ngk wires
new pacesetter monza exhaust
cut the cat out trying to get the exhaust on
i dont have pix but i will
o and the car was now red and white
i thought i was the stuff with this so i was um racing all the time and i didnt lose that much ether
but it annoyed me to no end that my friend with a auto ef honda civic would have da same modds as me and would beat me every time i got to run him do to my shifting being slower that what the auto shifting was so
i was thinking at that point turbo from racing mazda so i was doing research on what i needed
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

then i blew da clutch out running my friend go fig that scared the crap out of me i swear i blew the motor ...dont ask i was new to this guest that is why i thought i was fast in the 1.6l sohc with a intake and a exhaust so i got a exedy stage one put in buy the guys that fixed the body on the car
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Translation:
driftfan3 wrote:The history:

I got a white 1993 Mazda Mx-3 and it was literally like love at first sight; she was my first car.

I went to the dealership and it was like "your the one". It was unique, she was slick and her lines called me like no other, I wanted her, but I didnt know how to drive stick. I asked my friend to test drive it and show me how. I learned and it was fun. I thought she was quick cause I beat a Honda Civic on the way back. Still in my "I want this car" high, I wanted to see what motor it had and if it was leaking, so we pulled over at Autozone and didnt see any leaks, but it did have oil everywhere and it was the SOHC.

Well it was my friend who was the one who drove it from the used car dealer and we've been gone for hours. I thought we should bring it back so no one thought we were stealing it. Well there was a section of unpaved road and full of stuff that could blow a tire so I told him not to drive through it and he said it would be ok, so he just plowed through every thing...Well we made it back to the dealer and all was well where I thought and I was going to go buy it next week, cash. Wwell that night I could not sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about buying her so I walked to see her that night. So i get there and I see shet has a flat. All could think is "Nate, you @#$%! Look at my baby!" so I opened the door and sat down, told her I'd fix everything

So I go back to the dealership and buy it, but it didnt start. The dealer took the good battery and put in a dead one. I didnt know they jumped it, so I put on the spare and was happy. Well it rained at the light for 30 sec or so, which I thought it was wierd, but I was a block away from home with my new baby. With the spare tire on, the rain and the oil that came up was a bad combination. I was driving pretty slow, around 10mph or less, go to turn the car turned and then she just started to slide strait; my first understeer. I didnt know what to do so, bam, first crash on the first day I got my first car. Later I had found out a lot of people crash there in the rain and they never properly clean it up.
[/quote]
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

at this point i found this forum and my pans change to this
wanted stuff:
body kit that worked
turbo dohc the b6 i fig it was like the miata motor and stuff would swap over
turbo off a mazda 323 gtx 1.6l and think it bolt right up
fmic but dont know what size to get dont want to remove the bummper stuff
greddy bov
gs brake and suspention
95 dash
power window doors
moon roof
g tranny swap
srd replica parts
trackion bar
sway bars
coilovers
strut bars
rollcage
enkie wdms 16''
and a klze to get around in when the b6 come out to be built for real
o and megasquirt
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

i have alot of this its just not on anything and will take pics soon and alot was lost cuz i lost my job and then lost my storage but the guy said i can buy most of it back for 200 bucks i just want my gs stuff and carbon miata stuff back ooo my vj14 and 11 and manifolds well see i will see him tomorrow and i just picked up a intake man from a mercry capri xr2 dont know if its better tho well see if it is ill get the throttle body to well see but now with that said only one more story will put thing current with the mx-3 and me here go
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

i loving my baby. i notest that a control arm was broken on the passenger side. i told myself id fix it but i just bs for a while and drove on it but that was my stupidity. some one at work said that my car was the fast and the slow, curse that cool move. well, it got me going and some guy there bought a lexus just to run me. so, um being who i am i can not turn things like that down. so at lunch i got in the car to do some highway pulls with him. but i need to catch up to him first. well i was a better driver then, than when i first got the car by a lot. thing happen and this is what happened (ha ha) coming around the corner i saw no one was coming so um i might have tapped the e brake a little. things where fine after wards but the sideway action (stupid i know dont do things i did (note: i dont do this now) hart was going then i floored it. a nice s turn under a bridge was coming up so i dropped 2 gears. right befor the turn in something broke cuz i turn the wheel and nothing happened i dont mean under-steer ether. well um boom wall bam guard rail and um boom againe wall and guard rail and that put the car where it is now. moral is if you fix something fix it all the way the body will be fix buy summers end ,you will see. i know ppl and was a body man myself sorda. now thats the bad. so join me in the good fixing her and upgrades pics soon
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

hey im a reg member now ^_^
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

driftfan3 wrote:hey im a reg member now ^_^
oh wow i never heard of bumping up your post count like that, very sneaky
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
driftfan3

Post by driftfan3 »

no not was i was doing just wanted to tel my car story 4 you see me work on it i would never sr
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

oh ok cool get some pics up now chief
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

You sir, are one scary a-- driver.

I strongly suggest you attend a racing school of some sort before you kill yourself or someone else. There MUST be an auto club near you that provides such a thing. Then you will actually know how to drive fast, instead of crashing all the time.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”