Rob's '95 RS -> BP is in!

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Robs '95 RS Daily driver: No more BPT, more likely BP

Post by RobMinhas »

kulluminati777 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: also one of the guys who has actual mazdaspeed parts and not just stickers
But don't you have both?
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

...have u seen my worklog? the only mazdaspeed stickers are on my third brake light mod, but my next sticker will be supercharged one this december 8)
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

kulluminati777 wrote:...have u seen my worklog? the only mazdaspeed stickers are on my third brake light mod
you've had them on there so long that you've forgotten :lol:

well this rear one's gone since you got the CS bar but still

though i really shouldn't be posting since i have a glove compartment full of MS stickers LOL
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for putting my pics in someone elses forum but yeah both strut bars are gone replaced with MS and corksport of course 8)
and if we counted aluminum plates then the one on the back is a "sticker" as well so then i have stickers and real mazdaspeed parts....sue me, i was refering to those who have not a single mazdaspeed part, which 95% of this forum is guilty :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but hey we are all RICER's...i mena the mx-3 is no where near a sports car but we all act like it is...now the RX-7 theres a car :love: :love: :love:
ethand

Post by ethand »

hahaha evo just wanted to give someone else unrelated posts, seeing as they usually happen in his worklog ;)
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

kulluminati777 wrote:but yeah both strut bars are gone replaced with MS and corksport of course
why you no post pics of MS bar!
ethand wrote:hahaha evo just wanted to give someone else unrelated posts, seeing as they usually happen in his worklog ;)
MUWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

i also help rob a LOT whether it's info or actual work so i have my rights!
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Shayne basically has as much of a right to this work log as I do hahah
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

RobMinhas wrote:Shayne basically has as much of a right to this work log as I do hahah
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ethand

Post by ethand »

Hahaha this is kinda true, actually... I seem to recall a few updates done by Shayne before you even got round to doing them, Rob...
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

ethand wrote:Hahaha this is kinda true, actually... I seem to recall a few updates done by Shayne before you even got round to doing them, Rob...
Hahah hush now Ethan.

And I've got a funky little surprise here, but I"m not telling anything yet, so heres a picture. :D NO spoilers Nick, Shayne and Tav!

Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Damn you!! You have got the corksport downpipe!! Nice find
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Tavman_1213 wrote:Damn you!! You have got the corksport downpipe!! Nice find
supposedly along with a Garret turbo of some sort, oh wait, we're not supposed to talk about it (but i actually think it's a VJ23 cause the stock manifold and CS downpipe)
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Evo_Spec wrote:
supposedly along with a Garret turbo of some sort, oh wait, we're not supposed to talk about it (but i actually think it's a VJ23 cause the stock manifold and CS downpipe)
I think it's just a VJ20 cause the gtr manifold is different then the one in the picture! We will have an army of BPT's in Calgary though!!
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Tavman_1213 wrote:
Evo_Spec wrote:
I think it's just a VJ20 cause the gtr manifold is different then the one in the picture! We will have an army of BPT's in Calgary though!!
maybe i should get an FE3 just because XD
our army will be lead by mike cause mike will be leaving us in the dust XD

oh rere? i thought it was only for the VJ23, i'm curious cause i would quite like a CS downpipe http://www.corksport.com/corksport-powe ... npipe.html
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Lets keep her down for now until I know what the hell I'm doing haha. I'll get all of you guys to come around and take a look and what I've got once i pick it up.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”