AaronTietje - 1993 MX3 Phase 2

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Re: Engine out new parts in. AaronTietje - 1993 MX-3 GS

Post by AaronTietje »

My little helper today.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
DeadMaker

Post by DeadMaker »

I am so anxious to see this monster on the road..
..And the colour,it just fits great.
Black Mazda Mx3 Rs 1997 B6DE
youdirtyfox

Post by youdirtyfox »

Arhhh soo cute :D

Great bushings & links, Coils looking nice and low too good job Bro :D Looking forward to seeing this out of the workshop 8)
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

It was a good day. The engine and trans that were taken out last Friday have been returned to their proper place. The 2.5l now has colt 210 NA grind cams. I also got the LSD transmission in the car. :D :D :D

ALSO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> She runs.....loud (no exhaust) but she runs non the less......

I now have a million mini projects to get the car on the road, but all in due time. 8)
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by ethand »

Huzzahh!!!! Congrats on getting the beast running! Must be a great feeling, even though there are so many other "little" things to fix up here & there still, looks like so much is behind you & that's some major progress! Looks great!
I'm guessing it was the little helper that got it running, hey?! ;) Very cute! :)
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

So cool! I love this build, its great! Nice to see it going now!

And sorry if it's been addressed before and I had difficulty finding it, even though I'm certain I've read it somewhere: White size of tires and rims (width and offset) are those there? I remember that they were 16 inches but that's all.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

RobMinhas wrote:So cool! I love this build, its great! Nice to see it going now!

And sorry if it's been addressed before and I had difficulty finding it, even though I'm certain I've read it somewhere: White size of tires and rims (width and offset) are those there? I remember that they were 16 inches but that's all.
They are 16x8 with an ET of 10. Shortly I will have a big update with the wheels tho. :wink:
AaronTietje

Re: TEST PIPE. AaronTietje - 1993 MX-3 GS

Post by AaronTietje »

When you use probe stainless headers and a mx3 pasesetter exhaust you end up with just under 6in where the cat goes. So, I made a bolt on "test pipe". :D I just tacked it cuz I don't have gas. Tomorrow I will take it somewhere to get it finish welded.
AaronTietje

Re: TEST PIPE. AaronTietje - 1993 MX-3 GS

Post by AaronTietje »

I got a delivery today. SOOOOOoooooo...... cool :D :D :D
ImageImage
RobMinhas

Re: Package came today. AaronTietje - 1993 MX-3 GS

Post by RobMinhas »

Thats sick Aaron! It all came in one piece? And how heavy is it?
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

RobMinhas wrote:Thats sick Aaron! It all came in one piece? And how heavy is it?
Actually the down stays that go the the strut towers are separate. I'll have to get the total poundage before I install it. :D
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

So no back seats then right?
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

Well, if I do put the rear bench in I won't have belts. I'm still planning on a full interior which looks like it will be a huge pain when it comes to putting it in. I have been considering some sort of flat carpeted panel......not sure yet. :shrug:
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

AaronTietje wrote:Well, if I do put the rear bench in I won't have belts. I'm still planning on a full interior which looks like it will be a huge pain when it comes to putting it in. I have been considering some sort of flat carpeted panel......not sure yet. :shrug:
I'm in the same sort of thought process for my back seats too, I want to combine the back seat and the trunk by putting some sort of barrier right behind the front seats, leaving the rear foot space for storing a small bag and then having the rest of it open as a large carpeted trunk.
youdirtyfox

Post by youdirtyfox »

ooo yeah that's sexy!

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”