_-Night-Shade-_ [ 1994 GS-R ] - Winter 2012 ... Part 1

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: _-Night-Shade-_ [ 1994 GS-R ] - Winter 2012 ... Part 1

Post by MrMazda92 »

Well you aren't doing much to change their minds with that 0*C talk! :lol: Is it pretty even across the country too?

We've had a super mild winter this year too, it's been very surprising for me... A few years ago I went snowboarding in June though, and that is just unbelievable!

I'm glad you don't drive it in the salt, I'd honestly move if they started salting the roads where I live... Thankfully they use sand here.

Well I'll keep checking back :D
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

i was checking out your work log and i seen that your oil catch can is in the intake instead of being between the pcv valve and the manifold or can you do it either way? also great car!!!
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I wanted to express how much I like your work Igor... I thought that words wouldn't do it, so I drew you my feelings about your car:

Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
SgtLynch

Post by SgtLynch »

Just read this front to back. Last time I looked in here was quite a while ago... you've been a busy grease monkey! Epic build dude, glad it's hummin!
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

SuperK wrote:
_-Night-Shade-_ wrote: LOL I'm not surprised, everyone (k not everyone but ya know what I mean) in the states thinks Canadians live in igloos.
I don't think you live in igloos. I think you live in a little log cabin by a frozen lake, and you sit by a hole cut in the ice fishing all day.
Are you spying on me???
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Haven't had any desire/motivation to post on the forum lately, due to recent events and whatnot. Lol, this worklog is so not updated in real time... I've been driving my MX-3 for months now, everything is flawless. I'll see if I can get around to posting some updates.
kulluminati777 wrote:i was checking out your work log and i seen that your oil catch can is in the intake instead of being between the pcv valve and the manifold or can you do it either way? also great car!!!
Yeah man any oil vent hose that goes to the IM can be intercepted. In stock form there's 3 of them (2 valve cover breathers and the PCV valve on the front VC); in later model KL (ie. KLG4) they actually got rid of the front VC breather because the PCV valve does that function already. I actually have an inline filter on the PCV hose and the catch can is for the rear breather. The front breather is blocked off.
SuperK wrote:I wanted to express how much I like your work Igor... I thought that words wouldn't do it, so I drew you my feelings about your car:

Awww thanks :oops:
SgtLynch wrote:Just read this front to back. Last time I looked in here was quite a while ago... you've been a busy grease monkey! Epic build dude, glad it's hummin!
Yes sir indeed I have. Are you still MIA? When is your MX-3 coming out so I don't have to be the only one in the GTA?
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
SgtLynch

Post by SgtLynch »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:Yes sir indeed I have. Are you still MIA? When is your MX-3 coming out so I don't have to be the only one in the GTA?
I'm out and about. Slow progress as I only have Sunday nights to tinker, but it's getting there.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Saw that you're on the forum, any updates?
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
_-Night-Shade-_

RobMinhas wrote:Saw that you're on the forum, any updates?
Yeah I check in once in a while. There's been some updates, guess I'll have to get around to posting them...
_-Night-Shade-_

There will be no further updates posted on here.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Ahhh boooo! We're not losing another member are we?
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”