how the hell are you guys lmao

Off-Topic Discussions
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: how the hell are you guys lmao

Post by MrMazda92 »

They're faster, but I think they're fugly personally. :/ If I wanted to go big and FI, I'd go FE3 in a Mid 90s miata.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

my buddy that is on here has a miata turbo'd now its ok just not my thing im a pretty big guy so i enjoy my space, also the neons quicker than most would think, and some neons are ugly depending on whats done to them but there are some that are nice,
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

gooseberry09 wrote:my buddy that is on here has a miata turbo'd now its ok just not my thing im a pretty big guy so i enjoy my space, also the neons quicker than most would think, and some neons are ugly depending on whats done to them but there are some that are nice,
Is it a BP-T by any chance? Now that's a completely different animal from an FE3 ;)

Ryan, I'm surprised you didn't mention that when you made your Mazda statement :shock:

I agree on the Miata being a tight fit, especially for a bigger guy(I'm 5'10, 170 so not for me :lol: )
Actually, I've driven an SRT4 as well; It wasn't a bad drive or uncomfortable, I just couldn't get past the 4 door econobox feeling it gave me... I almost bought a 2 door neon when I was getting desperate for a new car in '09. I had been on the hunt for the right MX-3 and was about ready to settle... I lucked out and picked up my GS a few months later. Honestly, these cars have too much spirit for me to part with. Not in a million years :D
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

im not sure actually, his car wasnt turbo'd when he bought it but he bought all the turbo parts from a turbo miata and got an ebay turbo, and i do like the mx-3 but i like the neon alot better as i said but i would daily another mx-3 they get great gas mileage and take a beating lol :D and btw what is an fe3 ive never heard of those?
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Here's wikipedia info on the FE3, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_FE-DOHC_engine, for anything more in depth try MX6.com, I've seen a few worklogs there that were eyecatchers.

I wish mine got great mileage :dunno: , 28 Freeway is crap for a K8...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I decided to be marginally less lazy, and give you some better info on the FE3: http://www.davidandjemma.com/mazda/FE.htm

I'm not a 4banger guy, but if I had a Miata... this is how I'd do it :D
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

MrMazda92 wrote:I decided to be marginally less lazy, and give you some better info on the FE3: http://www.davidandjemma.com/mazda/FE.htm

I'm not a 4banger guy, but if I had a Miata... this is how I'd do it :D
nice and thanks for the info guys!

anyone doing anything interesting to their car latly?
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

dealing with someone I know on a GTX turbo setup. He has the GTX exhaust manifold, vj23 turbo (in a mint condition i might add), fmic and all piping/couplers/etc.., GTX oil pan, intake piping, rising-rate adjustable fpr... pretty much all the goodies minus ecu, injectors, fuel pump.. though if I can remember (need to do a bit of searching on this) the stock injectors and fuel pump are ok up to 6 psi of boost... though I'd really like to get RX-7 injectors and a walbro fuel pump.
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:dealing with someone I know on a GTX turbo setup. He has the GTX exhaust manifold, vj23 turbo (in a mint condition i might add), fmic and all piping/couplers/etc.., GTX oil pan, intake piping, rising-rate adjustable fpr... pretty much all the goodies minus ecu, injectors, fuel pump.. though if I can remember (need to do a bit of searching on this) the stock injectors and fuel pump are ok up to 6 psi of boost... though I'd really like to get RX-7 injectors and a walbro fuel pump.
lol not a bad setup :)
Muzzled

Post by Muzzled »

4 letters/numbers........ 4g63

Dsms are fun as hell! and theyre a 4 banger :P ive seen some pushing crazy 800+ awhp too
92, Gs-Ze. KL31 motor/curve neck IM, Cai,Chipped ecu,awr mounts,clutchmasters stage 2 "R",
Se interior,Wrap around spoiler, oem full sides and MS front bumper :)
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

ive never heard of a dsm on a 4g63 making 800whp. that seems kinda far fetched.
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

hey guys whats crackin?
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

hey guys whats crackin?
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

hey guys whats crackin?
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

gooseberry09 wrote:ive never heard of a dsm on a 4g63 making 800whp. that seems kinda far fetched.
hi, you ought to check out this guy thats a local in my area:
http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D

Return to “Off-Topic”