how the hell are you guys lmao

Off-Topic Discussions
gooseberry09
antispam: No

how the hell are you guys lmao

Post by gooseberry09 »

so i havent been on here in forever how the hell are you guys did u miss me lmao 8)
tehbrookzorz

Re: how the hell are you guys lmao

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Sure. What's up?
Cody
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

oh nothing much sold the mazda about a year ago that thing was a pile, ive look at different ones for a daily but havent found anything worth i think im just gonna save my money for the srt4 and just drive my brothers srt4 til i get mine
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

So why are you so set on an SRT4? I don't know much about them.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

i just like them they're 4 doors have alotta room and their pretty quick stock, and for a little bit of money you can have a 5-600 whp car
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

600 WHP on a 2.0 turbo? I'd like to see a few dyno sheets/mod sheets. Even Honda can't do that too easily.

Lotus, Ferrari, and Lambo can't do that kind of power on that displacement, I'm sceptical that Dodge can.

Green GS - Sold.
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
Feedback
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

its not a 2.0 lol its a 2.4, mods are 4inch intake, borg warner s256 turbo, 1200 cc or so injectors, methanol injection, hard pips bov, twin scroll exhaust manifold, agp wastegates, brian crower stage 3 cams, dual walboro 255 fuel pumps, fuel rail, return line, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch o2 housing, wide band, scan guage, boost guage, diablo sport tuner, sts, bushing, motor/tannny mounts, e-85, built head of course, 5 layer head gastket, arp head studs and bolts, built bottom end, remove and balance shaft and chain, add windage tray and scrapper kit from DCR ( darrell cox racing, look up red sled) and i think thats about it for the most part, it seems like alot but in all reality its not its 5-6k for a fast car, which yea there are cars out there that can be made just as fast for cheaper but i like how these cars look and the fact as i said they are 4 doors, and ryan google srt4 turbo then good sxt neon they look comletely different
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

gooseberry09 wrote:its not a 2.0 lol its a 2.4, mods are 4inch intake, borg warner s256 turbo, 1200 cc or so injectors, methanol injection, hard pips bov, twin scroll exhaust manifold, agp wastegates, brian crower stage 3 cams, dual walboro 255 fuel pumps, fuel rail, return line, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch o2 housing, wide band, scan guage, boost guage, diablo sport tuner, sts, bushing, motor/tannny mounts, e-85, built head of course, 5 layer head gastket, arp head studs and bolts, built bottom end, remove and balance shaft and chain, add windage tray and scrapper kit from DCR ( darrell cox racing, look up red sled) and i think thats about it for the most part, it seems like alot but in all reality its not its 5-6k for a fast car, which yea there are cars out there that can be made just as fast for cheaper but i like how these cars look and the fact as i said they are 4 doors, and ryan google srt4 turbo then good sxt neon they look comletely different
on the looks i have to say they actually are the same body or the car just a different bodykit.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

Dragon1212 wrote:
gooseberry09 wrote:its not a 2.0 lol its a 2.4, mods are 4inch intake, borg warner s256 turbo, 1200 cc or so injectors, methanol injection, hard pips bov, twin scroll exhaust manifold, agp wastegates, brian crower stage 3 cams, dual walboro 255 fuel pumps, fuel rail, return line, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch o2 housing, wide band, scan guage, boost guage, diablo sport tuner, sts, bushing, motor/tannny mounts, e-85, built head of course, 5 layer head gastket, arp head studs and bolts, built bottom end, remove and balance shaft and chain, add windage tray and scrapper kit from DCR ( darrell cox racing, look up red sled) and i think thats about it for the most part, it seems like alot but in all reality its not its 5-6k for a fast car, which yea there are cars out there that can be made just as fast for cheaper but i like how these cars look and the fact as i said they are 4 doors, and ryan google srt4 turbo then good sxt neon they look comletely different
on the looks i have to say they actually are the same body or the car just a different bodykit.
yes they are the same car, well body anyways but they have a complete different attitude, stance, and body kit, the kit is factory tho and it looks aggresive as s---, and its a well built car, the stock motor is good for almost 500 whp out the gate,
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

He's right.. srt4's engine is pretty built from the factory. For those who havent driven them, they are pretty fun to drive and hella torquey. I was really considering buying one for awhile but there arent many around.. Seats are fantastic and the power comes on smooth and hard up to redline. Even with the stock turbo and some bolt ons (stage 3 etc) guys are making close to 300whp

Body wise, they are the same chassis but there are quite a few differences suspension and body wise.. especially the ACR version

Very fun car
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

solo_ryder wrote:He's right.. srt4's engine is pretty built from the factory. For those who havent driven them, they are pretty fun to drive and hella torquey. I was really considering buying one for awhile but there arent many around.. Seats are fantastic and the power comes on smooth and hard up to redline. Even with the stock turbo and some bolt ons (stage 3 etc) guys are making close to 300whp

Body wise, they are the same chassis but there are quite a few differences suspension and body wise.. especially the ACR version

Very fun car
i know a few guys on forums making between 350-375 on stage 3 if not more, they are very nice cars and very torquey lol my brother has the stone white ACR edition they come with the viper inspired race seats with the 5 point restraint holes already in the seats with ACR emroidered in the seat
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I've never driven one, but I think I'll give it a whirl if I get the chance. Its always nice to have a motor that can handle twice the stock power... not really a Mazda thing, they tend to engineer their stuff just right, not overboard :P

Should come back once you get one, I for one would be interested to see what you wind up doing with it.

Green GS - Sold.
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
Feedback
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

ill try to stick around, i re-favorited the site ill let you know as i go :D
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

so in other words you saying its the RS - GS gap of Mx-3's but bigger.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
gooseberry09

Post by gooseberry09 »

im saying its a complete different monster all together, its like the 1.6 compared to the mx-6 lol

Return to “Off-Topic”