Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Amazing Seller and MX-3.com forum member! Unfortunately could not follow through to buy his Centerforce clutch from him due to lack of funds but I have to say it was a pleasure (almost) doing business with this man. He kept me updated with everything, very honest and helpful. Thanks, good luck selling.
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Letters11
antispam: No

Re: Feedback: AaronTietje

Post by Letters11 »

I bought a set of glow gauges from him. Very good communication and great seller. VERY reasonable pricing as well.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

Awesome seller & Great Guy...

Things Ive bought.. bumper/sideskirts/projectors/wholecar stuff like that, great guys awesome to work with have traded a few things and done multiple deals in person.

Definatly buy from this guy! and convince him to make a copy of his side skirts!
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

best seller ever!

i bought his CF gas cap...

i paid him and it was shipped 5 minutes after...

thanks! :D
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
92StockMx3

Post by 92StockMx3 »

Bought chrome miata handles from him at a great price, they are in excellent condition, shipping and packaging were very good as well. Thanks! :D
Mike
1992 Krylon White Mazda MX-3 RS. Cold Air Intake,17 inch Voxx rims with Toyo Proxez 4, Black Projectors, Black Taillights,Smoked Turn Signals.
1993 Brilliant Black Mazada MX-3 GS. KLZE, Short Shifter,
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Aaron is a great seller... great communication and fast shipping (and packed well!) thanks! :2thumbsup:
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

GREAT SELLER. Purchased tail lights from Aaron very smooth fast transaction, were in the mail that day! Would do business again
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I just received a set of headers I purchased from Aaron.

The headers were packaged well, and survived the trip undamaged :)
He was very patient with me while I gathered the money for the purchase, and waited around 2 weeks(Longer than he should have to wait), but he was very patient and very punctual with his updates.

Thank you for the headers!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Great communication thoughout the transaction. Product was just how it was described and arrived VERY fast. Would buy anything from this lad in a heartbeat!!!! :mrgreen:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
93DrunkMx3r

Post by 93DrunkMx3r »

Had a great transaction with Aaron. He did great at letting me know what was going on throughout the buy. Also, very fast!! Look forward to doing business with him again
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Yet ANOTHER transaction with aaron and it was great as was expected. My item came very fast and was well packed. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :froggie_red:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

AMAZING Seller didn't seem to have one problem with me asking about 110 questions about the cams, as well for pics a video and even having a machine shop check them out for an profesional OK to be used in my KL
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Bought a bunch of stuff from Aaron, great guy. Accurately depicted all of the items, helped me work around shipping via UPS and was a nice enough guy to pay a bit of the shipping after switching from UPS to USPS.

Great guy, would and hopefully will deal with again. Very highly recommended, Aarons great.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Got a CS MS front bumper from Aaron! $199 was the price and shipping was $81 of that... Cheapest rare part I bought by far.

He was very easy to deal with gray hound wasn't lol

No harm done and it is here safe!!! Hell for the package job I thnk it could take a derect hit from a atom bomb and still be ok :lol:

Props man thanks for the bumper
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”