K6f suspension parts

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.
SstennizZ

K6f suspension parts

Post by SstennizZ »

Through the mx6 club i found a website that sells all sorts of suspension parts for the mx6 and ford probe.
Most of these look like they might fit on the mx3 too:
Www.king6fab.com
Has anyone ever ordered anything from them?
I'm especially interested in the rear performance swaybar and traction bars.
I contacted him to ask if he knew it whould fit, but he didn't know.. He asked me for some measurements, which I'm going to provide him asap.
wytbishop

Re: K6f suspension parts

Post by wytbishop »

The Probe/MX-6 control arms are significantly different from ours. I'm not certain of their bushing dimensions, but I would be shocked if they'd fit. The front motor mount will fit, same as the AWR mount does, but the Probe frame is totally different from ours as well, so the other mounts definitely won't fit.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
SstennizZ

Re: K6f suspension parts

Post by SstennizZ »

wytbishop wrote:The Probe/MX-6 control arms are significantly different from ours. I'm not certain of their bushing dimensions, but I would be shocked if they'd fit. The front motor mount will fit, same as the AWR mount does, but the Probe frame is totally different from ours as well, so the other mounts definitely won't fit.
I know, thats why he asked the dimensions of a mx3. The tractionbar is just a bar with two bushings on each end. Only difference with the mx6 is that the mx6 is longer. Cant be that hard for him to produce shorter ones. Same with the swaybar..

Return to “New Product Development”