[FS] 93 Mx3 rs lots of mods (possible part out) $1500 obo

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
eyezpinned

[FS] 93 Mx3 rs lots of mods (possible part out) $1500 obo

Post by eyezpinned »

the bottom line here is this is a beautiful car with a trans that is basically done. i've put a lot of blood sweat into this car over the past 4 years and low and behold my credit has gotten a lot better in those 4 years, so this time around i'm ready to let it go.

like i said i've had this car for the past 4 years now and have done a lot to it. i dont know exact dates when certain work was done but the majority of the work has been done in the past 36 months.

the car never really reached its full potential because it is a 4 cyl automatic which i had to drive with hand controls. i had fun with it and got it looking really good imo, but this would be an awesome car for someone wanting to do a swap.

the mods:

exterior: NO RUST & other than 2 inch notch on driver's side door and white paint scuff on rear bumper, no body damage. carbon fiber hood & gas door, corksport mazdaspeed front bumper, oem euro mini-sides, black altezza tails, black projector headlights w/ hid, clear corners and turn signals, wrap around spoiler, entire car was repainted 3 summers ago with all minor bodywork fixed at the time, car currently sits on 15 inch rota gt3s (missing one cap) wrapped in falken tires that were purchased the first week of october (that reminds me the car has a pa inspection until november 2011), the car is tinted and has a transferable lifetime guarantee.

interior: both front seats have been reupholstered w/ oem teal and black cloth seat covers, momo steering wheel and e brake cover, all interior plastics have been repainted black, door card inserts have been repainted black as has the back seat inserts and the back seat back, custom black headliner, euro vents, chrome miata handles, power windows work, had driver side seatbelt rail replaced as per the recall but the passenger side recently got jammed (still covered under recall)

exhaust: straight 2.5 inch straight through performance cat to a 4 inch muffler (currently has a silencer installed)

suspension: tokico blues w/ eibach springs, F & R bars

other stuff: full tune up (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel filter) done twice, new front calipers, new fuel injectors, current engine has 120k.

ALSO INCLUDED BUT NOT INSTALLED: reverse glow gauges, stock wheels, stock head and tail lights, spare iac valve and maf sensor, stock vents, stock inner door handles, stock steering wheel and a set of unpainted full-length skirts seen here:

pics: (more to come)

Last edited by eyezpinned on December 22nd, 2010, 11:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] 93 Mx3 rs lots of mods (possible part out) $2000 ob

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

pm'ed you
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

This is a great car and a good buy for someone
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

thanks solo, you know how much i put into this car... added pics of unpainted skirts that will be included. also included is a carpeted beauty board with cutouts for 6.5 inch speakers. the board is mounted between the stock rear speaker covers and provides for better speaker mounting for sound quality.
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

all pms answered. part out will be considered after ive gone through offers to purchase entire vehicle. also, trades for RUNNING AUTOMATIC vehicles will be considered as i cannot physically drive a 5 speed with hand controls.
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

*UPDATE* more pics added. couldnt get a pic of the driver's side because of the car's position in my garage, but it looks fine. having a few people look at the car this weekend, but will start a part-out promptly if the car doesn't sell.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Dude sorry to hear about the bad tranny, same thing happened to me few years back AT transmissions all seem to have this fate. I am going to be doing a BP swap and 5-spd swap soon and have a relatively low mileage AT tranny (about 75k) that was rebuilt and always ran with a transmission cooler shifts very smooth if you would be interested in swapping your tranny and want it I would sell it to you cheap, I'm not too far from you. Let me know, your car is mint hate to see it get parted out.
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

How difficult is it to replace the auto trans with a manual trans?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Meanie wrote:How difficult is it to replace the auto trans with a manual trans?
You kinda need to have a parts car to rob the parts off. Other than that it's just time.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

Daninski wrote:
Meanie wrote:How difficult is it to replace the auto trans with a manual trans?
You kinda need to have a parts car to rob the parts off. Other than that it's just time.

Let's say I have a manual trans. I assume I can simply swap out the auto and put in the manual?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Meanie wrote:[Let's say I have a manual trans. I assume I can simply swap out the auto and put in the manual?

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65792

search.php
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:search.php
X2 for this, it's the best resource you'll find online for that question. Hands down!

Basically though, it's a lot more than just the trans. Measure twice, cut once.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

i'd really like to see the whole car go to someone that can do some kind of swap. the hood, bumper, wheels and suspension work are practically worth my asking price. The funny thing is the trans was rebuilt like 18 mos ago in some shitty spot in north philly. i won a judgment for like $1200 and never saw a DIME.
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

eyezpinned wrote:i'd really like to see the whole car go to someone that can do some kind of swap. the hood, bumper, wheels and suspension work are practically worth my asking price. The funny thing is the trans was rebuilt like 18 mos ago in some shitty spot in north philly. i won a judgment for like $1200 and never saw a DIME.
I agree and wish it was a manual. That's why I asked the difficulty and length of time to install a manual trans. I don't have the room to keep it to work on.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Its a great deal. Perfect candidate for a BPT/manual trans swap. Good luck with the sale man
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”