KLZE/DE AT JUNKYARD!!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
NateBaden
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: KLZE/DE AT JUNKYARD!!!!

Post by NateBaden »

Look I'm only 17 and I have no family with mechanical knowledge.
I joined this site hoping I could learn about my mx-3, and I did search the faqs, I just posted this because sometimes I need things worded a bit differently to understand it. Thank you to the guys who didn't start bashing me for wanting some clarification.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Hey Nate dog ruckus. I didnt bash you, I gave you the infoz. When you going to pick that ZE up
NateBaden

Post by NateBaden »

OH GOD NOT YOU TOO
everyone calls me Nate dogg...

anyways, hopefully in the next couple weeks, I am flat broke right now. I almost cried having to leave it in that probe LOL
I accidentally took the valve cover bolts though, do not ask me how, I just managed it LOL, really didn't mean to :P, I hope that the engine is still there once i have the money, and i hope someone with a truck can help me out lol
Sisko182

Post by Sisko182 »

Wow. Dude just freaked on you so hard.
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781
ethand

Post by ethand »

I see Daninski's point here, as it might be frustrating for him to see the same questions asked over, but remember that not everyone has the same knowlege of cars. Like Nate, I'm only new to all this - I'm 18, I have only got sisters and my dad is useless with mechanical things. None of my family are even mildly interested in cars, and really only my best mate is interested in cars of my friends, but like me, he has no mechanical knowlege/ability and his family doesnt know about cars.
While, yes, this question has been asked before, you need to remember Daninski, that not everyone 'gets' the terminology that is used on these sites; some of us need things to be re-phrased/interpreted, and be re-assured that this information pertains exactly to their situation.
Us newbs do try, so the least you can do is be gracious. If it bugs you this much, just ignore the post - its not that hard to do.
Also remember: If people arent posting stuff up here, this place then becomes like a museum rather than a forum.
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Nate's a good kid. He's very young and extremely funny looking but a decent guy.

I didn't want to burst your bubble Nate, but there is no way in HELL that engine will be stick around this long. Have you been watching it?
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

No, I'm upset because no self respecting MX3er would leave a ZE all alone, in a Junk Yard no less and not at least offer it a blankie. Ze's have feeling too and the least you could of done is offered it your favorite Teddy to keep it company on these cold dark nights. Excuse me, I need to wipe my eyes. :crying: Now go back and get that ZE and give it the home it rightfully deserves.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Sisko182

Post by Sisko182 »

ethand wrote: Also remember: If people arent posting stuff up here, this place then becomes like a museum rather than a forum.
True THAT.
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781
ethand

Post by ethand »

Daninski wrote:No, I'm upset because no self respecting MX3er would leave a ZE all alone, in a Junk Yard no less and not at least offer it a blankie. Ze's have feeling too and the least you could of done is offered it your favorite Teddy to keep it company on these cold dark nights.
hmm... true that!!! Nate, get back down there with a teddy!
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
NateBaden

Post by NateBaden »

trust me I would have bought that KLZE in a heartbeat if I had the money, I'm 17 and still currently jobless and all I have for family is my mom. and I almost cried having to leave it there in that probe, but honestly I had 25 dollars on me, and 1.55 in my bank account lol and until I find out my schedule at pick n pull I am flat broke. I'm probably going to head up to JDM source in calgary once I have the money, I thought I would have had the money for the engine like a week after but then rogers and shaw screwed us over :(
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

NateBaden wrote:trust me I would have bought that KLZE in a heartbeat if I had the money, I'm 17 and still currently jobless and all I have for family is my mom. and I almost cried having to leave it there in that probe, but honestly I had 25 dollars on me, and 1.55 in my bank account lol and until I find out my schedule at pick n pull I am flat broke. I'm probably going to head up to JDM source in calgary once I have the money, I thought I would have had the money for the engine like a week after but then rogers and shaw screwed us over :(

GOD DAMN LARGE COMPANIES! I'm 17 too, hate it lol. always out of money billions in idea debit. I might be going to jdm soruce to see about one aswell, but i need to see whats up with my right cv shaft before i consider that.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
NateBaden

Post by NateBaden »

if i could remember his name, or if i even got his name, he has pretty well convinced me to get a DE instead of a ZE, and if i see him again i wanna buy those glass euros!
(yes i did not capitalize the "i" because i am currently laying down and typing with one hand so screw it :P)
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Is it hard to find jobs in the states?

I've been working labour jobs since I was 13... Started at $3/hour :P and I'm only 19 now... or 20? I forget.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
NateBaden

Post by NateBaden »

i live in canada lol
and for a 17 year old to find a job its nearly impossible
luckily i finally started at pick n pull and will have at least a grand in my account in the next week
my objective right now is to find some sort of suv or truck for winter or just getting some 15 inch steelies for my winter rubbers that are sitting in the garage right now
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Ryan wrote:Is it hard to find jobs in the states?

I've been working labour jobs since I was 13... Started at $3/hour :P and I'm only 19 now... or 20? I forget.
As of this season? No, but before it... without a doubt. I managed to pull a seasonal job out 2 weeks ago, and couldn't be more thrilled. I made poor choices when I worked before, and had nothing to survive on. It wasn't fun, letting my girlfriend pay my way...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”