H3xT0r's 93 MX3 GS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Re: H3xT0r's 93 MX3 GS

Post by mikeinaus »

earplugs? :lol:
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

In the states self defense laws, because of our broken system, its better to kill someone than let them live. If they live, then you will get sued and lose everything. If they die, you can plead however you like.

For the record, I believe in Hammurabi's code. Jail's don't fix anything.
h3xt0r

Post by h3xt0r »

onlytrueromeo wrote:In the states self defense laws, because of our broken system, its better to kill someone than let them live. If they live, then you will get sued and lose everything. If they die, you can plead however you like.

For the record, I believe in Hammurabi's code. Jail's don't fix anything.
Agree'd! Although in CA you can still claim the Castle Doctrine(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Doc ... ted_States" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), or Stand-Your-Ground clause, etc.

Anywho back to the car. I managed to run down a total of three shorts today in the car. Driver side seatbelt motor is kaput, one of the rear tail lights had a short and there is still one more unknown in side the cab somewhere. I am going to try and find that one later on this coming week putting my money on the moonroof or one of the domlights.
-H3xT0r
kateCapshaw wrote:The moment somebody says to me, "This is very risky," is the moment it becomes attractive to me.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

If the motor you are talking about is the automatic seatbelt motor, I would get a new one free from Mazda. I think it's one of those things that's got unlimited recalls.
h3xt0r

Post by h3xt0r »

onlytrueromeo wrote:If the motor you are talking about is the automatic seatbelt motor, I would get a new one free from Mazda. I think it's one of those things that's got unlimited recalls.
Good call I check that out with a local Mazda dealer sometime later this week or next.

Thanks Romeo ;)

PS~
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74840" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-H3xT0r
kateCapshaw wrote:The moment somebody says to me, "This is very risky," is the moment it becomes attractive to me.
h3xt0r

Post by h3xt0r »

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Been working on finals and selling my truck. Truck finally sold and I now have 5k to play with on the Car.... Sweet mother of god where do I start on this beast? Well Thursday I am hopping to get all the electrical solved in the car and the broken windows replaced. (Front+Rear+driver side). Probably looking at a little over 400 for all of it... Yay! Friday is going to be a fun day, an Engine day! I am going to head out to pick n pull and get some desired parts for the car and look around for anything of interest. Should I find a KLZE in relatively good condition (I'd have a better chance of getting hit with lightening but you never know) I will be picking it up from there. Otherwise I am driving up to San Leandro (30min give or take) To check up on a KLZE some import shop has, check to make sure engine codes are right and look to make sure it isn't some junkard they're trying to toss as imported goods. From what I have been reading they're an okay shop. Anywho. I should get back to you guys with some more pictures & videos come Thursday-Friday.
-H3xT0r

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”