coolant hose routing

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
TMP39

coolant hose routing

Post by TMP39 »

ok so im pretty much ready to put my ze in but im stuck on a few lines. i cant find them on the online manual or the computer at work, but i have the millenia IM and im stuck on where the tb and iac lines went to. stupid i know but yea. and yes i searched. could someone just throw up a few pics if they dont mind
TMP39

Re: coolant hose routing

Post by TMP39 »

wow nice to see how helpful people are
Tollis
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Tollis »

Just look for them get under if you have to. Use your head on this one
Cody
1993 GSZE SE
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Can you look at your K8, most things are very similar. I think your post just got over looked.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

i dont have a k8 and i have nothing to look at and i have to make the lines for it. thats why im asking for someone to take a few pics or osmething
Newfie_dan

Post by Newfie_dan »

if you dont have the v6 then you have posted this under the wrong section friend, get a haynes manual or search the online manuals they have all the info you need.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I had this same issue last year when I took both of my TB's off both of my ZE's at the same time and I forgot which way the coolant lines were supposed to go... I believe this is what you need:

http://www.mx-3.com/manuals/showimg.php ... B2-034.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

Mooneggs wrote:I had this same issue last year when I took both of my TB's off both of my ZE's at the same time and I forgot which way the coolant lines were supposed to go... I believe this is what you need:

http://www.mx-3.com/manuals/showimg.php ... B2-034.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
how in the world did you find that, i went through that entire manual and the entire computer at work adn couldnt find a single thing. man thanks a bunch

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”