selling 323 GTR 210 HP ENGINE!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
UnkleDuke

Re: selling 323 GTR 210 HP ENGINE!!!

Post by UnkleDuke »

Originally posted by Manach:
Originally posted by Jon_Carnie:
Originally posted by UnkleDuke:
About scam...I suspect Streetimports.com of being suspicious. I'll eat my words if they're not, but they give me a serious 'bandwagon; vibe.
why do you think streetimports are scaming people? i know i sure can't figure out if they are in canada or the usa, its is different all the time on ebay...
Well, I tried to reason with them, and ship me a motor in CANADA.. They won't do it. They only sell in the USA. But they are located somewhere near Toronto in Ontario. There phone number got that regionnal code.

I was told they got a warehouse near New York city by them on the phone.. So that's why they won't sell me an engine in Canada.. but hey, they DID wanted to sell me one 6 months ago..
Sorry if I offended anyone...
All I'm saying is the usual 'buyer beware'. When you drop that much money on an engine, you want to be sure that you get what you're paying for. I tried to contact them several times with no success.
By the way, if you look up the domain, they're located in Ottawa, Ont. Money is green whether it's Canadian or American.
No Sig
janx 1

Post by janx 1 »

Originally posted by High Body:
Hello fello mazda fans... im selling a 1992 Mazda 323 GTR 210 Horse Power 180 lbs of torque Engine... its a DOHC turbo!! it has about 29,000 im getting rid of the engine because my 323 plans fell through and i recently baught a corrado... i need to get this engine out of my basement... if you want more info or want to contact me email me at brooks1997@hotmail.com or message me on AOL IM at High Body .... help me by getting this engine out help you by having a top of the line 323 engine.... this is just engine block, turbo, manifold and thats about it... it doesent have a ecu or tranny... you would be better off running a stand alone engine management... and it bolts right up to a 4 cyli tranny awd or fwd... Email/ MESSAGE ME ABOUT PRICING :2thumbsup:
1.8 ltr bp swapped mx 3
janx 1

Post by janx 1 »

to put a end to all the bickering about JSpec engines not having a lot of miles in japan at 30 to 45 k the engines are pulled from the cars otherewise you pay a fine there so a lot of jap's intentionally wreck cars( not to mention japense aren't the greatest drivers contraire to what most believe) so that they donn't have to worry about paung the tax on them that is why they have so many engines that have very loww miage on the cars i know this becuase i was stationed in Japan on the Island of Okinawa and i was in Mainland and the laws are very strict there and the japanese don't play when it comes to breaking the law there
1.8 ltr bp swapped mx 3
High Body

Post by High Body »

DROPPED PRICE TO 1,300!!!!! plus S+H
yes its a 323...and why yes it does have a kl-ze
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

"Money is green whether it's Canadian or American." Most of canadian money is not green
:D
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

Come on man, you gotta give a better price than $1300 plus S/H

I can get the same exact engine from the company for $1425 and that includes S/H.

Now heres what I need from you people...just a real quick anwser.

Items Included with the Swap:
Distributor
Intake Manifold
Exhaust Manifold
Alternator
All-Wheel-Drive Transmission
Turbo

What else do I need to run this engine in my 92 RS. I'm basicly going to take the time and get friends among friends and drop this in myself....what else do I need to get to make sure my car doesn't BLOW! hehe
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
Damien

Post by Damien »

Quick Answer: Use Search.
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
High Body

Post by High Body »

if your in New Hamp. you could just drive to my house and save yourself money on shipping...
you Dont need an AWD tranny, you would just have to replace the distributer(which you would do in a normal swap anyway with the pluggs and wires) the engine comes with all the other stuff

if your in NH Hop on 91 south, on to the mass pike, then to 395 south... im the 3rd exit off 395....

<small>[ January 15, 2004, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: High Body ]</small>
yes its a 323...and why yes it does have a kl-ze

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”