custom aluminum intake mani ,1/2" ID fuel rail, flu

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
boostedmx

custom aluminum intake mani ,1/2" ID fuel rail, flu

Post by boostedmx »

like it says. custom equal length aluminum intake manifold. fluted runners inside main plenum. fitted with a mustang throttle body, or can adapt yours to it. comes with very high flow fuel rail, 720cc injectors, aeromotive boost dependant adjustable fpr. also available is 20 ft of stainless braided line all 8an fittings and a huge paxton external fuel pump good for up to 750hp fi. also has bungs welded in for a direct port nitrous system. comes with all jets, bottle , line, equal flow distribution blocks and hard lines. did i mention that it is fully polished and looks like chrome? also flows more than a toilet.. lol. seriously this manifold was ported for flow as well as equilibrium.. everything done RIGHT, no expense spared..pics upon request. serious offers only. anyone interested in this should have an idea what its worth. for the serious racer :D
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
boostedmx

Re: custom aluminum intake mani ,1/2" ID fuel rail, flu

Post by boostedmx »

ttt
curve

Post by curve »

I dont have an idea of what its worth but I do want it is it for the 4 or 6 cylinder and what will you take for it
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

will you separate the injector , if so how much?
13.023 @ 105 mph
turbomiata

Post by turbomiata »

Originally posted by boostedmx:
like it says. custom equal length aluminum intake manifold. fluted runners inside main plenum. fitted with a mustang throttle body, or can adapt yours to it. comes with very high flow fuel rail, 720cc injectors, aeromotive boost dependant adjustable fpr. also available is 20 ft of stainless braided line all 8an fittings and a huge paxton external fuel pump good for up to 750hp fi. also has bungs welded in for a direct port nitrous system. comes with all jets, bottle , line, equal flow distribution blocks and hard lines. did i mention that it is fully polished and looks like chrome? also flows more than a toilet.. lol. seriously this manifold was ported for flow as well as equilibrium.. everything done RIGHT, no expense spared..pics upon request. serious offers only. anyone interested in this should have an idea what its worth. for the serious racer :D
Pics? Is this Dave's old setup?
_ ______________ _
Later, Marc
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

Originally posted by turbomiata:
Originally posted by boostedmx:
Pics? Is this Dave's old setup?
i don't think so dave ran a bp this is for a b6 :shrug:
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

no, not daves setup but almost exact same but for the b6, im not sure if they interchange, but i dont think they do
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

bump... any reasonable offer accepted
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

ttt
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

pic of injectors please
13.023 @ 105 mph
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

OMG, 720cc injectors?? I don't know if I'll need anything that crazy, I don't even think I'll need the fuel rail either. I am getting one made for my b6t. If you can provide pics of this product and send them to my email here at: lostboys00@juno.com I will make a reasonable offer for this.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

boosted--- can i get pics
MXtr3me@aol.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”