WASHINGTON STATE - BOOM!!

For MX-3 owners on the west coast and surrounding areas
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: WASHINGTON STATE - BOOM!!

Post by fowljesse »

We've talked about going up this summer to the Seattle area. It would be fun.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
click3r_vis0n

Post by click3r_vis0n »

pasco wa here, hopefully the snow is gone for awhile,,let spring cometh
dajanxman

Post by dajanxman »

i am in the puyallap area just got here in feb 09 moving from the east coast are we going to do a meet and greet one day????
94 mx3 GS-T
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2686148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Cool.
click3r_vis0n, and dajanxman, we'll meet up when it's nice again.
I bought my fast car in Puyallup.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
dash
antispam: No

Post by dash »

can i come?

im canadian though.
Who else drives a stock silver 94 GS?
VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Definitely. If you're willing to make the drive, you can stay at my place, or in my RV.
dash

Post by dash »

cool stuff.
Who else drives a stock silver 94 GS?
VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Portland is a far drive for me or I'd definitely come
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
dajanxman

Post by dajanxman »

well why not do it in the seatlle area we could possibly meet at point defiance seems like a good halfway point for all what do you think
94 mx3 GS-T
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2686148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

We've talked about it, and would be willing, especially if we had a place/ places to stay.
dajanxman

Post by dajanxman »

ill check w the local tels and see if i can't get a discount but i will need numbers to go to them with how many will be willing to come hit me up @ dajanxman01@yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
94 mx3 GS-T
Stonefly

Post by Stonefly »

I'm down in the southeast... a little town called Colton, Wa Just bought my first mx-3 the other night and lookin to get some tips or help down the line once i get my parts lined up... id like to meet some other people on the east side though, shoot an email if you know of any clubs up here too... casey_97@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mx-3 Project: After-Midnight
edger0587

Post by edger0587 »

Hey there people. I'll be in the seattle area for a few days. So if you see an elegant beige MX-3 Gs with California licence plates, it is me. lol.

Just thought I mention that.
Elegant Beige 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS. CAI, Short throw shifter, 16" miata rims
1992 Mazda miata. Classic red, stock everything
RIP 1994 Mazda mx-3 RS

"Cats make terrible doctors"
harleybaka

Post by harleybaka »

meaty wrote:So which one of you sonofaguns wanted to race me last week? I was driving a stock black GS, and you had a white one, tuned... not sure if it was a GS or not... heading up 277th in Auburn towards Kent? hahaha

Sorry ya'll - had to create a new account because I forgot the password to Chikusho and I have no earthly idea what email I used back in 2007 when I signed up here.

Meaty - I hate to say it, but I'm fairly certain that would have been me although I wouldn't say I would slaughter you at all. I just like to drive around and play, you know?

Do you recall if the person whose car you saw had a license plate that read "Yeah yeah, I know- License and Registration"? My MX-3 is white, black and orange themed. If you see me hit me up, only not literally.

I don't like trading paint, ya know? :D

Also, I'm in Orting now and tend to cruise around for the sheer joy of driving this car.

It's a LOT of fun to drive, isn't it? 3 years in this particular vehicle and i am STILL having fun with it!!

Built Not Bought FTW.
Ohsnapsitsbri
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ohsnapsitsbri »

I am a brand new owner of a 93 MX-3 in renton! Very interested into working on my car and getting it to look like some of the ones ive seen on here so far!!
-Brianna
93 MX-3 gs v6
Work log: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=76837

Return to “West Coast MX-3 Owners”