WASHINGTON STATE - BOOM!!

For MX-3 owners on the west coast and surrounding areas
chikusho

WASHINGTON STATE - BOOM!!

Post by chikusho »

Okay, I'm a hyper kind of person. My apologies.

However - here's a shout out to Washington state!

I live in Puyallup, work in Bellevue and am usually wasting my Saturday nights in Kent.

Got a 92 MX3 V6 18L DOHC.

I'm a definite Mazda lover.

So who else is behind the wheel of an MX3 out there?

:o
"I guess it's nice to have the kind of money that can purchase the speed provided by that stock engine.. and I guess it's kind of cool to get on the freeway, slam the gas peddle down to the floor and fly past me in your luxury car... I mean, sure money can buy the horsepower, but I ask you this- can you drive it sideways?"
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Im in spokane, WA
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

I now live in Puyallup as well. What are the chances? I'm off Meridian Ave. I own two Mazdas, one being a MX3 with a 2.5L V6 swap.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Oh, hi.
chikusho

Post by chikusho »

hehe - hello all.

So hey, saw this guy on the freeway today.

Had a red mx3, tricked out it looked like. Red body kit, some body damage as well maybe from the track.

He was on 167 heading North, took the Auburn exit. Anyone here that person?
"I guess it's nice to have the kind of money that can purchase the speed provided by that stock engine.. and I guess it's kind of cool to get on the freeway, slam the gas peddle down to the floor and fly past me in your luxury car... I mean, sure money can buy the horsepower, but I ask you this- can you drive it sideways?"
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Well, I know it wasn't me.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I pay rent in Portland, but spend most of my time @ my G/F's in Camas, WA.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Wasnt me! My MX has been parked in my driveway for a month!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well I have a red GS.. but it hasnt been on the road since April 2006 LOL Though that will be changing very very soon :twisted:

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
meaty

Re: WASHINGTON STATE - BOOM!!

Post by meaty »

So which one of you sonofaguns wanted to race me last week? I was driving a stock black GS, and you had a white one, tuned... not sure if it was a GS or not... heading up 277th in Auburn towards Kent? hahaha
1992 MX-3 RS, Tropical Emerald (RIP, 2006)
1992 MX-3 GS, Brilliant MotherF**king Black
meaty

Post by meaty »

meaty wrote:So which one of you sonofaguns wanted to race me last week? I was driving a stock black GS, and you had a white one, tuned... not sure if it was a GS or not... heading up 277th in Auburn towards Kent? hahaha
Oh, and for the record, you would have destroyed me, through and through. haha
1992 MX-3 RS, Tropical Emerald (RIP, 2006)
1992 MX-3 GS, Brilliant MotherF**king Black
vancouverwa

Post by vancouverwa »

new from vancouver wa. whats crackin. iv herd of several meets comin up in the portland vancouver area??? anyone got details?
VANNY STYLE
OmegaDOOM

Post by OmegaDOOM »

Woho! just moved to Olympia WA, and I think I saw that red MX-3, has a custom body kit with a few cracks. but still looks nice. :welder:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Hi, OmegaDOOM. Welcome to WA, and the forum. I live in Southern WA, but go through Olympia once in a while. I'll be going through there the 28th. When the weather is good again, I'll put together another meet-up. We're going to try to do onenear Seattle, so the N. WA guys can play.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Hey guys, I don't think I ever look at this section, usually just the MX-West section. :) But I am over in Seattle a lot visit Joshmx3 (guy with the AWD MX-3). If you guys organize something PM me and I can try to clear up the weekend so I can make it! :)

Return to “West Coast MX-3 Owners”