[FS] My '92 GS - The Great Part Out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ElectronBlue

Re: [FS] My '92 GS - Part Out

Post by ElectronBlue »

k nevermind if its for duncan dont worry about the rad lol i wanna see his 323 running
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Alright:

Miguel: I've got all yours parts except the hatch struts, too much work and it's already late.

ElectronBlue: I've got both sets of mounts, so you can decide on the spot which ones you want.

garretc16: I have both intake manifolds, so you can decide which one you want. I don't know who gets the K8 Probinator, I'll have to figure that one out later

96mx-3: I can't get you the spacers yet, but I'll take care of you when I can.

Red Rocket: I've got the CF inverted hood.

Red Rocket and Garretc16, if you want to meet me at the Explicit Contentz meet in Whitby, that would be great, but if you want to arrange a meeting spot while I'm on my way, anywhere between Hamilton and Whitby, let me know, you can PM me but if you don't hear back from me by 4, call me on my cell: 905-329-6491
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

hey mike. can I get both srd crossmember and rear tie bar from you tonight. i can make it to Limeridge mall at around 6ish where electron blue will be. Bring both them and I will buy them as a pair. Can you text me when you get this to let me know. 519-230-9924

thanks. by the way i get off work at 5 and will go there for 6
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Sorry man, I'm working in Burlington and loaded the few last things this morning and left at 6:30 this morning, and I didn't bring those with me.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
ElectronBlue

Post by ElectronBlue »

just to let u know ill be around the bus stop area in a red chevy malibu
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Alrighty. If you don't know, I drive a yellow Xterra
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

i'm going to have to back out from the mats, forgot about some payments i owed
Last edited by Evo_Spec on June 4th, 2009, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

do you still have your gas cap? like the screw in part ... turns out in the two yrs my car sat in my driveway some one had the balls to steal my gas cap.
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
kast2L

Post by kast2L »

Suresperance wrote:do you still have your gas cap? like the screw in part ... turns out in the two yrs my car sat in my driveway some one had the balls to steal my gas cap.
That's hilarious....okay its not but I couldn't help but lol.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Well the list has been updated. I didn't do much in terms of selling more stuff this weekend; I just needed time to myself and get some R&R, and man did I need it.

I've got Tuesday off this week, so I'll get stuff together then and I'll be able to get some shipping quote for you guys then. I can't do it during the week while I'm working and I leave for work at 6:30am before everything opens, and when i get some usually around 6:15-6:30pm, both Canada Post and UPS is closed at5, so I'm SOL when it comes to that.

Indeed I have the gas cap. I probably should take the fuel out of the tank. I think it's like a full tank of 94 in there!
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

how much for the gas cap shipped to 14450

yeah it is pretty funny they wouldn't have been able to take it except i didn't have a battery in the car because it was sitting for so long and my keys don't work in the locks the only way to unlock it is with the key fob so i had to leave it unlocked ... worst part is i live in the middle of the woods with no neighbors what would make some one take a gas cap off a car in the middle of no where ... and yes i am positive i didn't just misplace it

edit: lol wow a whole take of 94? the best i can find within a 20 min drive is 93
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
Towona

Re: [FS] My '92 GS - The Great Part Out

Post by Towona »

Can you wait until late June? I'll be passing through the GTA then and can meet you to pick up the shifter and end links.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Man, your partout makes me sad.
However, I can give a good home to your monitor, if you can give me an idea how to make it work with a laptop.
I would love your rims, but I'm sure shipping would kill me :( as it would for other things I wanted.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

making the monitor work with your laptop should be easy, even for the non computer literate you ^_^

all you should need is one VGA cable and power cable and viola!
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

Just checking in, I haven't gotten a PM with the total shipped for the "mint" set of mats.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”