Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
nightfire

Re: Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

Post by nightfire »

I'm jealous of you guys.... I won't be able to install till I repair the front-end damage (new bumper assembly, and one fender). Till then I guess I'll set em up with a 12V power supply in my appt, turn em on, and make driving noises.
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

nightfire wrote:I'm jealous of you guys.... I won't be able to install till I repair the front-end damage (new bumper assembly, and one fender). Till then I guess I'll set em up with a 12V power supply in my appt, turn em on, and make driving noises.
lol i could imagine myself doing that...
Mazdaspeed96743

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

I went to the post office today during my work lunch break and did not get a yellow card (postal notice card thing) but after comming home to go on here check the status of the order it said there was a notice left. The post office workers here are so slow to put mail in the boxes :|. I guess I gotta pick it up on monday from my post office since they're closed on sundays. Hopefully I don't work this comming monday.. dying to check em out and get them installed hehe. Wow that was super fast Ray, good job on the shipping. Reached my post office real fast like you said (two days).. Anyone else got their projectors yet? :D
albarsv

Post by albarsv »

Got the tracking number :D
Thanks Ray
:D
colinf004

Post by colinf004 »

huh.. I sent my payment last week February 19 2009, 1:23 PM and I still haven't heard from RAY about receiving my payment through paypal... has anyone heard from him since...
I sent him emails confirming.... still no reply....... I am getting a little worried
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

his number is listed on these pages.. give the office a call. Even if you name was not quoted on the original GB, it's ok. Because the GB was a success, anyone from mx-3 can now get that price. Give him a call and he'll send them out to ya.
colinf004

Post by colinf004 »

I shall try that later on today when I get home from work
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I pm'd him Thursday and he responded Friday. He needs our (canadians) phone numbers to complete the order for shipping. I pm'd him on his original GB thread I also Emailed him and sent the info to the company as I wasn't sure. One got through for sure. I gots my tracking number :) lol
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

My lights left LosAngeles at 4:20 this morning.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:pimp:
Duuuuuude.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
colinf004

Post by colinf004 »

I pm'd him with all my info including my phone #, still without a response
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

Just pm'ed you back Colin, sorry for the delay, have some problem with my PM box. Now everything is okay and i will get that out for you today, thanks for understanding.

-Ray
colinf004

Post by colinf004 »

AWESOME thankyou... Now I am continue with my day with smiles :D 8) :welder:
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

One note, make sure once you got the projector install, put some silicone to seal the side or back a little more if possible, just to prevent any possible way for water or condensation gets in to fog your light up. Even though the light are sealed pretty well. It is optional not necessary.

-Ray
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

In my write-up, I showed how to seal them, if you put in the HIDs. They have been fine. No moisture at all, and t rains here in the northwest more than anywhere else :( . If there are any questions, let me know.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Appearance”