Eric Hooper- 92 MX3

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
markm

Re: Eric Hooper- 92 MX3

Post by markm »

wow quite some hard work and dedication you have shown to that awsome right hand drive, great investment.
Eric Hooper

Post by Eric Hooper »

Hi, I'm still alive and still with the car. The craigslist post was probably mine because I was trying to cut down on cars(it was between the mx-3 and an 86 Toyota pickup I liked a lot but my wife couldn't drive because it's a stick). The car's pretty much the same now as it was in the pictures though I hit a bicyclist, had a rock get thrown at the door, and got a chip in the window. I re-painted the bumper, fixed the door, but decided to keep the small chip in the window since it isn't a show car. I'm debating wheels and tint for it at the moment since they both require funds that could other-wise go to a down-payment for a house. The car's been on the road for two years now, it's only got one year before it can get titled... side not: If you live in Washington and rebuild a total only get new parts or parts from a wrecking yard so you have legitimate receipts. Private sellers and ebay don't count. Better yet, get the car driveable and safe for the road, but wait until after it's titled to get parts so you can buy stuff off ebay.

Just an update from someone that forgets there password a lot and doesn't really check back here too often. Also, someone said good job on the right hand driver... this isn't a right hand driver I just suck at putting photos in the computer and inverted some.

If anyone's seen a brown interior, black exterior MX-3 with a relatively fresh single-stage paint job and a tranny problem I'd like to know. It's the other MX-3 I owned for a bit and traded for the truck and I'm curious where it ran off to. It should be in Washington or Idaho.
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

nice
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”