Brothers New Mx-3 1993 GS SE Lots of pic's

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
BlackMazdaMx-3

Re: Brothers New Mx-3 1993 GS SE Lots of pic's

Post by BlackMazdaMx-3 »

It just holds the mat in place as far as i knew they all had it.

Yeah ended up to be in need of more than a transmission. While pulling it into the gurage and the number one rod broke into 3 peices and the number 3 is now bent. Not sure exactly what caused it to happen. as I have not tore apart the broken block. I only took the oil pan off but there is plenty of damage. At least i had a spare bottem end laying around. Tore it down and sent it to the machine shop for cleaning and re honeing. Got it back yesterday and all my parts came in today. So i have a long weeked ahead of me but hopefully it will be running by the end of the weekend with a fully rebuily shortblock and cleaned up heads. Still the cost is only up to $1250 for the car,all the machine work and the parts. So still a heck of a deal. and it will basicly have a brand new engine.
93 Mazda Mx-3 rs,BP-T swap,22psi,custom fmic,Custom 2-1/2 downpipe with external dump,2-1/2in downpipe back exhaust,Tuned with Megasquirt on E85,Mazda protege G-series transmission,GS rear disk brake swap,H&R lowering springs,corksport front/rear strut tower brace. Dynoed at 300hp and 330tq Mustang dyno, 8.5@87mph 1/8mile http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3139490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

93 Mazda Mx-3 GS,BP swap. Daily driver
!vtec-this!

Post by !vtec-this! »

nice but aren't the door panels supposed to be leather also??
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=77496445
My Car: Mazda MX-3 v6
14.5 @97mph
2.328 60ft....still more room for improvement
Only 165whp
Now boosted & New #'s to come
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

nope. seats, steering wheel, shift knob and shift boot. In Canada seats were heated.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
BlackMazdaMx-3

Post by BlackMazdaMx-3 »

Got the car running last weekend! Its sitting at home waiting to be broken in hopefully this weekend shooting for 500 miles so my bro can start daily driveing it. He is really happy that its all up and running with the 5 speed swap and a brand new engine. Took just over a month working on it every weekend to get the engine all rebuilt and in the car. mostly working on it on the weekends. It has 8 miles on the new engine mostly because it had no plates or insurance its coverd in plan but if pulled over cops would make a big deal over it. also had to go back to school sunday night so couldent do anymore driveing. Owell it's in and runs smooth!
93 Mazda Mx-3 rs,BP-T swap,22psi,custom fmic,Custom 2-1/2 downpipe with external dump,2-1/2in downpipe back exhaust,Tuned with Megasquirt on E85,Mazda protege G-series transmission,GS rear disk brake swap,H&R lowering springs,corksport front/rear strut tower brace. Dynoed at 300hp and 330tq Mustang dyno, 8.5@87mph 1/8mile http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3139490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

93 Mazda Mx-3 GS,BP swap. Daily driver

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”