Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
s1zzl3

Re: Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

Post by s1zzl3 »

SCHIMMLE wrote:Guys, I'm from Regina. Saskatchewan. Roughriders. Gainer the Gopher, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina,_Saskatchewan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've already got mine paid for. I know how much they cost. The engine swap is a good excuse. As long as you're not one of the guys who said you'd buy on the Group Buy interest thread its all good. I'm just wanting all those guys who said they would step up to do just that.
true
jus waiting till this fri for payday
im in for sure
my trannys broke but seeing as i wont be fixing that till it gets warm out
i can justify spending my emergency cash on the projectors
plus i can always use my tax refund for the tranny!
:D
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
Jutzi420

Post by Jutzi420 »

I said I would but I wasn't counting on a second design to show up, well... ever. So I've been putting more thought into it. The fact that Spyders are DOT has me leaning back that way again.
Shades

Post by Shades »

I'm sure there's more, just that Ray hasn't been on.

I'm on that list unpaid, but I'm definately in... I just don't want the GB to fall through and get f'd by the exchange rate... since the rate for buying and returning something are two whole different number far far apart.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

i have been keep updating on the site but seems like people are interested but no one willing to commit and pay for it yet. As i said, i will try my best to answer all the questions that you guys have, just jump on the deal and don't wait till the last second. I don't want to just give those guys the money back i know they want the head light. Why not save some money from buying off eBay and at least got someone you can talk to in this website. comeon guys..is not gonna last too long, until March 1st.
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Ray, do you think the adjustment screws would allow these to work for RHD cars? There's an interest in UK-mx3 but we can't go around blinding people if they are very biased to LDH cars.
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

if this GB fails, I will be pulling names out of the original GI thread and outing you! How can you not have a couple bills? We had over 100 ppl say that they would buy, in the original spyder thread. Now we can't even get 15? I am losing faith in this community.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

You have to also realise it's not the fact of staying true to Ray... but Ebay had them grow like wild fire.... Although it's a savings of $40 to go in the group by... I rather be sure to get my lights quick and easy... and I am sure other ppl did the same, actually I know other ppl did the same. Just my .02 cents.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

rece wrote:ray check your PM, there are some canadians that want your product, but if you are not able to ship USPS (to save on brokerage and fees) i think you will loose at least the 4 that I know of
Uhoh, wait. Not USPS? Please don't say UPS. Those people are awful and defraud Canadians out of $42 each time they ship a package..
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

marcdh wrote:Ray, do you think the adjustment screws would allow these to work for RHD cars? There's an interest in UK-mx3 but we can't go around blinding people if they are very biased to LDH cars.
I think it will work but it really depends on how the UK MX3s are made, some cars made in different angle that is not as bad as the others. We would need one of the UK member to test it out and make sure.
nightfire wrote:
rece wrote:ray check your PM, there are some canadians that want your product, but if you are not able to ship USPS (to save on brokerage and fees) i think you will loose at least the 4 that I know of
Uhoh, wait. Not USPS? Please don't say UPS. Those people are awful and defraud Canadians out of $42 each time they ship a package..
As i talked to rece, all the fees such as brokerage and duty/taxes fees are included in the extra 30 dollars shipped to Canada. I did not charge more to make profit and i am just charging the way that UPS charges. quoted USPS that the shipping price will be higher due to the weight of the product. Let me know if you have more questions. thanks

-Ray
taylor_matt

Post by taylor_matt »

come on people, splurge just this once! I want those lights asap
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

ray carpart4u wrote:
marcdh wrote: As i talked to rece, all the fees such as brokerage and duty/taxes fees are included in the extra 30 dollars shipped to Canada. I did not charge more to make profit and i am just charging the way that UPS charges. quoted USPS that the shipping price will be higher due to the weight of the product. Let me know if you have more questions. thanks

-Ray
The fees are never included, they always ask you for money at your door, no matter what. I've had plenty of packages shipped to me by UPS cross-border, I've always had to pay at the very least 10% of the item's price in fees.

Just putting that out there.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

I say start the list of all the people who said they were in on the GI thread. Whats the point of even trying GB's in the future if no one is actually going to follow through with what they said?
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

yo DOT! Im 90% sure i will be in now. I just need to reason with the wife. By reason i mean buy a new ring. lol
It only takes a single voice to start a revolution
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I WILL be buying a set. It's unfortunately a tough time at least for me right now.
I OWE money on taxes, sucks! I am reclaiming some money from other expenditures... Like those headers I bought, I just got reimbursed on them today, so I got a bit of money back... but mostly, it's just a real tough time of the year. I will be sending in my money this friday, unless something catastrophic happens, which shouldn't.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

I sent my payment. I got paid early!! YAY!!! :)

Return to “Appearance”