Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Evo_Spec

Re: Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

Post by Evo_Spec »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:Are the headlights legal for normal driving in PA? I wouldn't want to get in on these lights to find that they are not legal.

Thanks!
their legal till you get a ticket =P
sishi

Post by sishi »

ray carpart4u wrote:group buy is up guys!! Get it while its hot!!! http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=68675" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, let me know if there is any questions.
-Ray
Hi
hopefully I'm on wright topic - I used 'search' function but there are manny topics talking for projectors GB.
I can't find the topic where is explained the buying procedure: price, shipping to Canada only (or US option also) and payment details...etc

Thanks for understanding.
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

Only 2 paid so far? :lol:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

In case you missed it here's the GB post. http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=68675" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Shades

Post by Shades »

I'm IN, just waiting for approval on my Paypal account.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

I'm in when Ray answers his phone. LOL I guess I'll try again tomorrow.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Wow, those head lights look very nice
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Shades

Post by Shades »

Hey Ray, what's the price if we don't reach 15 people on the GB?

I have a feeling that we're not gonna get 15 people... :|
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

I'm interested in that too; I think we will reach 15 no problem though. I PM'd him just now (didn't realize the GB started) to verify the final price shipped with HID to canada, and I'll paypal him tomorrow.
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
nolig2278

Post by nolig2278 »

guys just order your lights, mine are on the way
94 RS to BPT
2.5 FMIC
MicroSquirt
2.5 Exhaust
[url=https://gilon.levinsonltd.com/mx-3.html[/url]
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Did you actually think you were going to get 15 ppl to stay on board?? Come on.... And no there not legal for road use.... They have no DOT markings on them... They should also be posting that info! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

colinsmx3 wrote:Did you actually think you were going to get 15 ppl to stay on board?? Come on.... And no there not legal for road use.... They have no DOT markings on them... They should also be posting that info! :mrgreen:
Bit of a funny comment to make since a lot of the mods that are done are not legal. Lowering you car, not legal. Modified exhaust, not legal, etc etc etc. However I will say it's a nice mute point.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Daninski wrote:
colinsmx3 wrote:Did you actually think you were going to get 15 ppl to stay on board?? Come on.... And no there not legal for road use.... They have no DOT markings on them... They should also be posting that info! :mrgreen:
Bit of a funny comment to make since a lot of the mods that are done are not legal. Lowering you car, not legal. Modified exhaust, not legal, etc etc etc. However I will say it's a nice mute point.
As long as the tyres are not rubbing against the body or suspension components, or there is noticable camber ("slammed" is the term I believe), lowering is legal.

Exhaust modifications are allowed as long as emissions control devices are not altered (cataylic converter, charcoal canister, etc) and as long as the general public does not complain about the noise (officer discretion).

Any aftermarket HID light systems are technically illegal. No DOT markings on lamps are also illegal.

Nitrious, oddly enough, is legal provided it is secured and mounted properly in accordance with the Transport of Dangerous Goods Act.

I am still trying to determine the legality of lexan on the rear and side windows. I know it is not legal for the front at all.
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

Flyer wrote:
Daninski wrote:
As long as the tyres are not rubbing against the body or suspension components, or there is noticable camber ("slammed" is the term I believe), lowering is legal.

Exhaust modifications are allowed as long as emissions control devices are not altered (cataylic converter, charcoal canister, etc) and as long as the general public does not complain about the noise (officer discretion).

Any aftermarket HID light systems are technically illegal. No DOT markings on lamps are also illegal.

Nitrious, oddly enough, is legal provided it is secured and mounted properly in accordance with the Transport of Dangerous Goods Act.

I am still trying to determine the legality of lexan on the rear and side windows. I know it is not legal for the front at all.
Nitrous is only legal if it is disconnected.

(2) No person shall drive or permit to be driven on a highway a motor vehicle manufactured or modified after its manufacture such that nitrous oxide may be delivered into the fuel mixture unless,

(a) the part of the fuel system that may connect to a canister, bottle, tank or pressure vessel capable of containing nitrous oxide is completely disconnected from the part of the system that connects to the engine;

(b) the disconnection can be clearly seen by looking at the interior or exterior of the motor vehicle; and

(c) the disconnected parts cannot be reconnected from inside the passenger compartment. 2007, c. 13, s. 22.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

In the end a cop can ticket you for what ever and your stuck going to court and fighting it and unlike other courts of law in traffic court your guilty untill you can prove your innocence.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Return to “Appearance”